ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

When is Bisciotti's 'State of the Ravens' Press Conference?

oldno82

Thats him!!!

To be honest I like to see a QB coach that just got out of the league

I like where you're going with this Crav. Bringing in Peyton as our QB coach would be a great way to stick it to Irsay once and for all.

*joke.* Unless he's open to the idea. :thumbup:

U know what, if the Docs dont clear him to play, and thats the path he wants to go...BRING IT BABY..He'd have Joe barking that Hairball offsides ALL DAY!!

He seems like the kind of guy who will want to stay around football for a long time, and not in the booth. If he does want to coach, QB consultant will be a great starting point for him. And he'll want to mentor a young, talented up-and-coming player like Flacco rather than an established vet... and he'll want to coach for an organization that's close to winning a championship...

I know I just made this up about an hour ago, but I've talked myself into it being PLAUSIBLE.

:gorave:

Manning for QB Coach, 2012!

(It's been a long two weeks......................)

What about Saunders? Isn't he really good with QB's. He was here with Zorn as well wasn't he?

I do like the Brunell idea, it's very intriguing. Remember when he used to burn the crap out of us with the "other" Jimmy Smith and McCardell? Man I used to get soooooo mad lol. I was a young pup back then.

Thats him!!!

To be honest I like to see a QB coach that just got out of the league

You're on to something here, Crav, with Brunell. He was a dynamo in his time and I always liked him. I wonder if he'd be interested?

As for Peyton, I think we're just dreaming guys. He'd probably like to coach Luck when Indy drafts him.

You're on to something here, Crav, with Brunell. He was a dynamo in his time and I always liked him. I wonder if he'd be interested?

As for Peyton, I think we're just dreaming guys. He'd probably like to coach Luck when Indy drafts him.

No way does Peyton stay anywhere near that organization after how all of this is going down.