ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens live Chat at 12:15

cravnravn

I swear to god, there are either trolls with nothing better to do, or we have stupidass fans.

[Comment From Frank Frank: ] we need to use tyrod more, hes an exceptional athlete with ability to make plays... why is he on the bench and barely plays...?

fb_share2.png

I couldnt or wouldnt have bitten my tongue..

JFC Frank, we have the winningest QB in the history of the NFL first four years, and the youngest QB in the history of the NFL to 40 wins, 4 trips to the playoffs, and 2 to the AFCCG..

And this dude wants him sat.

I swear to god, there are either trolls with nothing better to do, or we have stupidass fans.

[Comment From Frank Frank: ] we need to use tyrod more, hes an exceptional athlete with ability to make plays... why is he on the bench and barely plays...?

fb_share2.png

Those are the same fans who cried for Troy Smith....who is without a job right now.

fb_share2.png

Frank Frank could just be a very good, "call in", radio troll trying to dumb down the show...or a Steeler fan.

Let's have a quick happy place break...

9667108_gal.jpg