ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

This better work

vmax

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Im disagreeing with you on your D prediction..We are great, we are elite D we have spent 10 years in the top 5, I dont see us regressing this season, if anything I see us into the #1 and #2 slot..We have a honest to goodness shut down corner in Webb, just wished that there was some way to keep Jimmy Smith, Carrey and Webb on the field at all times..

This is why I miss camp, Id love to hear reports from fans on how Smith & Williams clash is going!

Well Im disagreeing with you on your D prediction..We are great, we are elite D we have spent 10 years in the top 5, I dont see us regressing this season, if anything I see us into the #1 and #2 slot..We have a honest to goodness shut down corner in Webb, just wished that there was some way to keep Jimmy Smith, Carrey and Webb on the field at all times..

This is why I miss camp, Id love to hear reports from fans on how Smith & Williams clash is going!

Crav with these pass happy offenses I think you're gonna see alot more of the nickel passages.

These guys are gonna be complementing each other all year!

What is this guy's point? Why is he arguing that one day are D won't be this good? Well duh, doesn't take Nostradamous to know that eventually we won't be great at D. However there is nothing right now in the works that would indicate that we won't continue to be successful on d.

Papa should change his screenname to Chicken Little.

Preston often looks for a story where there isn't one.

With Ngata, Cody, McClain, and Lewis, things will be fine, health being a factor of course.

I don't see Preston making any evaluation of Ngata's muscle contusion last year. It's clear that he drastically whore down and wasn't as effective as a result. And......on top of it.....despite the rushing yards allowed.......we WON games. This is a deep team that can win games and overcome adversity when one part of the team fails.

There is no reason to doubt this teams ability to stop the run. None whatsoever. This team is deep and has pride. They will do just fine.