Week 12 at San Diego Chargers

deeshopper

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea why I torture myself watching Raven road games.

ditto. It's like they're not even trying on offense. I just gave up the big tv to kids and volunteered to watch the rest of the game on the computer. I never give up the big tv during a ravens game. The offense is so pathetic it actually pains me to watch.

Yeah. It's a real problem.

It's not just Flacco as I started to believe. He's just a part of the bigger offensive cluster$#%$. Flacco has overthrown wide open guys more than once today, but he's also hit guys in hands/chest and had two crucial drops. The Oline has been bad both in the run and pass defense. Just a cluster@#$# of errors

Right OTR...it's execution....they can't do it as a unit. It takes all 11 guys on each play....not 8-9 guys.

Joe goes off and sits by himself...doesn't talk to the line or receivers....doesn't try to find out what they can and can't do. They have to communicate to execute.

Did the team bus take a detour last night down to Tijuana for a few late night tequila shots ? :bleh:

These guys, esp the O, arent showing up today and must be focused on next Sunday's Steelers HOME game.

They look almost but not as bad as the Steelers played in Cleveland earlier today.

How else can you explain ? :cryin: