ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Chad cut by Phish

vmax

He was more interested in a tv career and being in front of cameras. Football was a back seat. Like Owens, he was just trying to get a paycheck.

Looks like his playing days are over.

DAVIE, Fla. -- As the Miami Dolphins took the field for practice Sunday, Chad Johnson was getting out of jail.

Hours later, he was out of work.

The Dolphins terminated the six-time Pro Bowl receiver's contract about 24 hours after he was arrested in a domestic battery case involving his wife.

Johnson was released from jail on $2,500 bond earlier Sunday after his wife accused him of head-butting her during an argument in front of their home. Johnson was charged with simple domestic battery, a misdemeanor.

The confrontation came barely a month after Johnson married Evelyn Lozada, who is on the reality TV show "Basketball Wives." The 34-year-old Johnson had been battling for a spot on the team after a disappointing season with the New England Patriots in 2011.

Following Sunday's practice, coach Joe Philbin said he would meet soon with Johnson.

"We're going to deal with this," Philbin said before Johnson was released. "We're not going to waste time. ... We're all in this thing together. Everybody that sets foot in this building, we're all held to a high standard."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp12/story/_/id/8263326/chad-johnson-cut-miami-dolphins-day-domestic-battery-arrest

I here she's a real low life Mo-Fo...gutter with a nasty temper.

Whatever...I'm sure he'll be crying on camera saying "I'm sorry" and begging for another chance ...because...

NFL star Chad Johnson, aka Chad Ochocinco, has received some more bad news after he was arrested over the weekend on suspicion of domestic violence.

VH1 has decided to yank Johnson and his wife's reality series, "Ev and Ocho," in light of the arrest.

"Due to the unfortunate events over the weekend and the seriousness of the allegations, VH1 is pulling the series 'Ev and Ocho' from its schedule and has no current plans of airing it," VH1 said in a statement.

The series, which was due to premiere last month, would have traced the couple's preparations for their wedding, which took place last month.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=750269

They'll both be heading for the hills now that the money's run out.

I here she's a real low life Mo-Fo...gutter with a nasty temper.

Whatever...I'm sure he'll be crying on camera saying "I'm sorry" and begging for another chance ...because...

They'll both be heading for the hills now that the money's run out.

Who watches that crap anyway? Seriously.

Apparently ESPN have bought the rights to the "Ev and Ocho" show and will pair it with UFC.

Apparently ESPN considers nothing too low to exploit. Pittiful. This guy should be shunned and allowed to fade away. I can't wait till he doesn't matter anymore. He'll be broke in record time and that isn't easy considering what most NBA players do with their money.

"Just a rainy Sunday morning...

Lord I'm wishing I was stoned."

Evelyn Lozada has filed for divorce from her husband, Chad Johnson, following his arrest on Saturday night on suspicion of head-butting her, her rep confirmed to the Associated Press.

Lozada claims in her divorce filing, submitted this morning in Florida, that her marriage is "irretrievably broken." The couple exchanged vows on July 4. In an exclusive statement to ET, Lozada opens up for the first time about the incident that led to the split.

"It is with great sadness and much trepidation that I release this statement addressing the domestic violence incident that happened this past Saturday. I am deeply disappointed that Chad has failed to take responsibility for his actions and made false accusations against me, it is my sincere hope that he seeks the help he needs to overcome his troubles. Domestic violence is not okay and hopefully my taking a stand will help encourage other women to break their silence as well. I'm grateful to my family, friends and fans for the outpouring of support during this difficult time," she tells ET exclusively in a statement.

Sadder Budweiser...

-drunk-1317033332.jpg

He needs to just give up the FB career. He has not been that guy in quite some time. Just move on.

He sucked as a player and his stupid antics were not the least bit comical...wonder where that stupid hof coat is now...what an ass clown he was.

His shitty week just keeps getting shitier....

Chad Johnson's difficult week continued Wednesday, as coconut water brand Zico dropped the wide receiver from its endorsement roster.

The drink company told ESPN.com that Johnson's endorsement deal, just announced on July 25, is over.

"The Zico brand is about supporting naturally powered athletes," the company said in a statement. "We partnered with Chad Johnson because of our great respect for what he has achieved on the playing field.

"However, in light of recent events involving Mr. Johnson, we have decided to terminate our relationship. The values we espouse, through our employees, our customers and our brand, are central to our mission. We have taken this proactive step to demonstrate just how important those values are."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8272213/miami-dolphins-chad-johnson-loses-water-endorsement-deal