ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

WTF is wrong with Ray Rice

cravnravn

Case in point II

First series, Rice has 3 carries for 63 yards, thats more than 50% of his rushing total for the day, second series as we are down by 7, not ONE touch for Rice, I recall after Rays 3 carry, he ran off the field calling for Pierce to spell him. Pierce is no Rice, but whom ever made the decision for Ray not to even be in there the second series is a loon.

Go look back at the play by play.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=321209028

Case in point II

First series, Rice has 3 carries for 63 yards, thats more than 50% of his rushing total for the day, second series as we are down by 7, not ONE touch for Rice, I recall after Rays 3 carry, he ran off the field calling for Pierce to spell him. Pierce is no Rice, but whom ever made the decision for Ray not to even be in there the second series is a loon.

Go look back at the play by play.

http://espn.go.com/n...ameId=321209028

Ray was winded from from the 63 yards he ran in the first series.

Whatever is wrong, if anything, Rice better be cured and 110 % ready to go Sunday.

I will say this emphatically as humanly possible: Ray Rice will have to have a career (or near career) game to beat Denver. By that, he must have a monster game for this team to have a chance. Denver, Peyton & its D is arguably playing the best ball in the NFL (maybe sans NE).

Regardless, Rice must have a monster (or career game) in order to:

Keep Manning off the field and give our D a rest

Give Joe a comfort level and keep Denvers pass rush (Demervil, Miller) off his butt.

Restore some semblance of an offense and give the team some confidence moving forward.