ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

2013 Schedule

deeshopper

Home: Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Houston Texans, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings.

Road: Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Denver Broncos, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions.

This will make 3 years in a row that the Ravens play Houston...it doesn't make sense.

Lot of big games at home. They better get some linebackers to stop Peterson and some pass rushers for Brady, Manning, and Rodgers.

Crav,

You are back except the old Crav would have predicted 15-1. Just about all those teams next year will be tough.

Now that your down in FLA do you make it back to many home games; going to the playoff game next weekend ?

No Va, wont be back up north maybe til next years Holidays, but when the Ravens play a Fla team, I will make 100% effort to be there..Just hope the Fins game isnt in September, its still brutally hot down here.

When you getting down New Smyrna way again? We were just there Christmas Eve

This years schedule was very tuff...and I loved it.

If all you can beat are the .500 or sub .500 teams then you will not do shit in the playoffs. Even making the playoffs with a schedule like that is hollow.

Play the good teams...win most of them and you are playoff ready.

The Ravens played most of this season with 1 hand tied behind their back. To be where they are at this point in the season is a tribute to their depth, overall talent, team chemistry and leadership and good coaching. Most teams can't overcome the injury adversity that the Ravens faced.

No Va, wont be back up north maybe til next years Holidays, but when the Ravens play a Fla team, I will make 100% effort to be there..Just hope the Fins game isnt in September, its still brutally hot down here.

When you getting down New Smyrna way again? We were just there Christmas Eve

Crav, I hope to be down in New Smyrna around Springtime. Maybe we can hook up ?