ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Was that the catch of the yr

papasmurfbell

If you look over the rookie wide outs this year, they are making history for production. Most, except of course for the one the Ravens traded up for........... Next draft is another can't miss draft, hopefully Ozzie, if he is around, will see the light...

But yes, one of the greatest catches of all time, importance aside. He is a hard worker who practices these catches and has the quicks to get open often......

So many of them are underclassman so I don't see the 2015 class being amazing. This class will go down like the 83 QB class.

Hehehe, trust me, these guys, under classmen or not, are going to out do what this year's class has done. And their is a long list of sophs who are playing great as well, but can't come out yet..... They all, the ones I speak of, run great routes, have speed AND quickness (unlike T Smitn), and have huge catch radious' like ODB. See, the ones I am speaking of go to camps like Cris Carter holds who teaches to visualize the catch, to catch with their hands, to pratice catching with one hand, contested catches, etc.... He believes, as do I, muscle memory is key to catching the football.....