• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 oldno82

oldno82

Veteran

• PipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 06:27 PM

...that the Browns win the division this year. They have finally found out how good they are and Mayfield is a superior quarterback to any other in the AFC North. 

So if they get hot, watch out!

Of course, any plan to solidify the passing game depends largely on how much Jackson improves as a passer in his second pro season. While he made some plays with his arm as a rookie, he wasn’t as consistently accurate as anyone wanted. He acknowledged to reporters earlier this month that he knew his mechanics needed work.

Jackson said he has been working on those mechanics and other aspects of his passing since February.

#2 papasmurfbell

papasmurfbell

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,628 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 06:37 PM

Very true.  At the very min they could reach #2.  They are 1 back Cincy and 2 back Bmore.  1 more against bmore and cincy.  Also Den.  Hou and Car could be tough.

37460d1337276897-ravens-promote-eric-dec

I am better at this than my predecessor.

#3 varaven45

varaven45

Veteran

• PipPipPip
  • 4,269 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 08:03 PM

Superior to Ben R? Dont think so; not yet. Would be interesting to see Baker chuck it to AB and Ju Ju in the Burgh. Eventually, we could be all looking up the brownies eh ?

Meanwhile, it Could be an interesting week 17 matchup between Lamar and Baker 🤔👍

#4 papasmurfbell

papasmurfbell

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,628 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 08:33 PM

Baker has the 2nd best QBR since Hue was fired.

#5 OneManCypher

OneManCypher

Undrafted Free Agent

• 193 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 11:45 PM

So now you people are going to praise Cleveland’s rookie instead of your own, unffreakingbelievable

#6 vmax

vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,157 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 04:11 AM

They would have to run the table. :nono:

“[Lamar] was amazing last year, and then they add in Mark Ingram,” Burleson said. “We forget how strong and angry of a runner he is. … [The Ravens] are just getting started. I think people assume that Lamar Jackson isn’t going to pass the ball this year, and I will tell you right now you are wrong. He’s going to light up the skies and torch the ground like he did last year.”

#7 papasmurfbell

papasmurfbell

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,628 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 09:42 AM

So now you people are going to praise Cleveland’s rookie instead of your own, unffreakingbelievable

I was alwasy doubtful of Lamar and very high on Baker.  I have been surprised by how well Lamar was throwing Sunday though.  Maybe he will prove me wrong about him.

#8 vmax

vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,157 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 07:14 PM

Highly Unlikely.

Snowballs chance?

“[Lamar] was amazing last year, and then they add in Mark Ingram,” Burleson said. “We forget how strong and angry of a runner he is. … [The Ravens] are just getting started. I think people assume that Lamar Jackson isn’t going to pass the ball this year, and I will tell you right now you are wrong. He’s going to light up the skies and torch the ground like he did last year.”

#9 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

Undrafted Free Agent

• 372 posts
  • Interests:Read, write, exercise, game shows, music, internet, NFL, Christ!

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:20 PM

Browns winning the division? I doubt it! But really hope that they can really keep on gaining momentum and chemistry. Getting rid of Jackson really was a beyond a long time coming.

Happy Memorial Day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users