ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

What teams don't make it back to playoffs

Oldschool739

I'm thinking, Redskins definitely and Colts are iffy ,but my boldest prediction is the Forty-Whiners.

Mainly because I think Kopatrick and his media circus distractions and the fact that teams will have an answer for his "one trick pony" pistol offense....He is also very likely to take the John Deere ride at some point also....

Gooooooo Ravens.....REPEAT !!!!

49ers are way too strong. I am sure they make it but won't get past Seattle. My prediction who doesn't make it?

Steelers.

Steelers didn't make it last year T, but I never count them out....I just don't have the confidence in the Whiners that others do, I guess...

Remember how Rex started out with the Jets, first 2 seasons AFCC game but then, poof , the ride was over.....I think very similar to that will be the Whiners... When coaches start making excuses, they have no answers to their problem, they are embarrassed and think more highly of themselves then they should....

Just my prediction, but time will tell.... Gooooooo Ravens.....REPEAT !!!!

The Bengals don't make it back, i'm not that impressed with Dalton, he's an average QB in my book , and there defense MAYBE on the rise but that won't be enough to get them back in the playoffs

I expect them to make it, but another 1 and done that will be the end of the greatest 8-8 coach of all time, Marvin Lewis....He is their weakness as HC...Put him in as DC and you got something.

Goooooo Ravens......REPEAT !!!!

49ers are way too strong. I am sure they make it but won't get past Seattle. My prediction who doesn't make it?

Steelers.

THEY DONT MAKE IT AT ALL, New Orleans will see to it, New Orleans, Atlanta, and Carolina make it, out of the west comes Seattle ONLY, St Louie and Zona fill out the pl;ayoffs.

Atlanta loses to Baltimore in the Super Bowl

THEY DONT MAKE IT AT ALL, New Orleans will see to it, New Orleans, Atlanta, and Carolina make it, out of the west comes Seattle ONLY, St Louie and Zona fill out the pl;ayoffs.

Atlanta loses to Baltimore in the Super Bowl

Now that would be sweet, to watch Joe shut up all the Ryan lovers and admit that Joe Cool is the better QB.

Goooooo Ravens......REPEAT !!!!

Steelers didn't make it last year T, but I never count them out....I just don't have the confidence in the Whiners that others do, I guess...

Remember how Rex started out with the Jets, first 2 seasons AFCC game but then, poof , the ride was over.....I think very similar to that will be the Whiners... When coaches start making excuses, they have no answers to their problem, they are embarrassed and think more highly of themselves then they should....

Just my prediction, but time will tell.... Gooooooo Ravens.....REPEAT !!!!

You're right about those Steelers. My bad.

My guess is Colts, Vikings and Skins.

The 49'er theory is intriguing. Super Bowl losers have a hard time making the playoffs the following year.

I watched the 4th qtr of our SB this morning and was thinking as I watched an old and tired D struggle to protect a blowout lead, that if our D had been just a top 10, we would have probably beat them 34-3 or something....

So when you consider that the Whiners were playing against that D, you realize that their O really ain't all that much..

That's why I'm glad Harbs retooled that D with some young speedy talented players and some wily vets, we are gonna be one bad bunch of birds this year....

Goooooo Ravens....REPEAT !!!!

I watched the 4th qtr of our SB this morning and was thinking as I watched an old and tired D struggle to protect a blowout lead, that if our D had been just a top 10, we would have probably beat them 34-3 or something....

So when you consider that the Whiners were playing against that D, you realize that their O really ain't all that much..

That's why I'm glad Harbs retooled that D with some young speedy talented players and some wily vets, we are gonna be one bad bunch of birds this year....

Goooooo Ravens....REPEAT !!!!

Oh...if there's no black out then the Ravens would have put up 40+ points. The 49er's were shell shocked and broken when the black out happened. They had totally pooped their pants.

Oh...if there's no black out then the Ravens would have put up 40+ points. The 49er's were shell shocked and broken when the black out happened. They had totally pooped their pants.

For sure....Actually only half the lights were out and the game could have kept going...I don't like to use the conspiracy stick , but that sure seemed shady to me....And the explanation for it was downright unbelievable....

But when you play the biggest game in sports in toilet of the country, I guess you gotta expect it to stink a little...lol

But we won anyhow.....Gooooo Ravens.....REPEAT !!!!

I think the Dolts are the only ones that could be out in the afc. Not sure who will step in though.

Washington and Minny I think are out. The Saints will be coming this yr. I would also think the Giants get in too.

The Giants D completely stinks