ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Impact of loss of Pita and Boldin

vmax

They can negotiate a deal anytime they like I think.

Nope, new CBA restricts rookies from renegotiating deals before the end of their 3rd year: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/25/new-cba-limits-early-renegotiated-contracts/

Chris Johnson is lucky that he got a little pay raise before his third season in 2010. In the future, that type of renegotiation won’t exist.

As pointed out by agent David Canter, incoming players will not be able to renegotiate contracts before the end of the third season on their rookie contracts. Undrafted players can renegotiate after their second year.

It was pretty rare for guys to get new deals that early in their career, but not unprecedented. While the move seemingly protects teams from holdouts from players like Johnson, it could also limit teams from making early risk: reward bets.

Ok oldschool, all of your reason are bogus and you know it, So Joe has no control over where he throws the ball? LOL , Joe doesn't run the offense another LOL, I've seen joe on plenty occasions throw the ball to guys that are covered, so he doesn't have to throw the ball to the open guy? Joe calls audibles now, I'm beginning to think most of you guys know nothing about football, or soon as someone brings up Flacco or pitta and they aren't showering them with praises you guys lose all logic, reasoning and sensibility. one of the biggest parts of being a QB is decision making, but Oldschool is under the impression that joe doesn't control where the ball goes. lol

I'm gonna rename you Big Chief Pea for a Brain, if you don't stop this ping ponging around....Of course Joe goes on the field and executes the plays and can audible out or throw to anyone on a broken play....My POINT was, that he doesn't design the plays, game plan them or call the plays except audibles .

So he cannot promise anyone anything before the season even starts.....You only have to be a little smarter than a gnat , to understand that.....

REPEAT !!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The assumption here is that Pita is stupid...and not an educated grown man with a wife and family.

He's not going to talk this over with his wife,agent, family, accountant ect... weigh the pros and cons with them....really think this through.

No!

He's just going to do what Joe tells him to do.

Now Joe's destroyed that families future and his team mates know it and are gossiping behind his back.

Soon....this will tear the team apart as some players turn on Joe.

You read it here first.

Edited by vmax

So...I'm having lunch with my brother at a restaurant and I say, "When my attourney presents these infedelity papers that I have in my briefcase, a bomb will go off in my exwifes case."

A waitress passing by hears..."I have in my briefcase a bomb"

She runs and calls the police and tells them their is a man at her table who she heard say their was a bomb in his briefcase...and I think he said it will go off......in somebodies face!"

The SWAT Team shows up....

I'm gonna rename you Big Chief Pea for a Brain, if you don't stop this ping ponging around....Of course Joe goes on the field and executes the plays and can audible out or throw to anyone on a broken play....My POINT was, that he doesn't design the plays, game plan them or call the plays except audibles .

So he cannot promise anyone anything before the season even starts.....You only have to be a little smarter than a gnat , to understand that.....

REPEAT !!!!

Joe doesn't design the plays thats correct, joe doesn't game plan that is also correct, joe doesn't call the plays that is also correct, but joe decides where the ball goes on EVERY passing play, oldschool you know nothing about playing QB thats obvious, like i said decision making is one of the biggest parts of being a QB and on every passing play you have 3,4 or 5 options depending on how many receivers you have running routes, caldwell designs , game plans and calls the plays, but joe decides where that ball is going on EVERY pass play, thats part of the reason Qb's make the most money because of the decisions they have to make, but oldschool wants us to believe Joe is some robot that caldwell controls with a remote and he has no choice once the play is called as to where the ball goes.

Like I said; Big Chief Pea for a Brain.....Stick to your pow wows little guy, football is a man's game, no pretending allowed.....

Woo woo woo woo, look out the Cavalry is coming, run for cover, bang bang, ouch !!!.....Well looks like it's off to the unsacred burial grounds for you Chief...

Ahhhh, who cares , just make up another story and start again, right !! lol

Joe Flacco...SB MVP..... All Yr Loooooooong.....REPEAT !!!!

• Downvote 1