ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ben and Haley have it out

thesteelhurtin

By have it out I mean beers and shark week. An unnamed player said he was walking through the dorm and seen haleys door open. When he walked in he was surprised to see Ben and Haley drinking beers and watching shark week. He goes onto say in talking with other players that Ben and Haleys relationship has taken a complete 180. One player even joked that they are bros now. So much for these two hating each other.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/steelers-running-attack-in-need-of-repair-702760/

Hilarious, read the comments at the end of the article..Stillernation Imploding

no it won't implode but there are a lot of angry fans out there right now about the direction of this team. If we can't run the ball and don't have the oline to do so then let's play to our strengths and kinda go college spread style and put Ben in shotgun with 4 wide and throw it 50 times a game. I'm all fir the running attack but if it's not working then why bang your head against a wall. Who knows maybe when you start doing that the run game will open up. Like I said I had high hopes for Haley but so far it is looking like a giant mistake.

• 2 weeks later...

It's falling apart....

"He (Haley) understands defenses, he knows how to call plays," Faulk said. "He took the Cardinals to the Super Bowl. He was that offensive coordinator with Kurt Warner. There is a disconnect with he and Ben Roethlisberger, and that disconnect is so glaring, so glaring that somebody is gonna have to say something."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000247528/article/todd-haley-puts-pittsburgh-steelers-offense-on-notice