ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Good News for Ravens....

Oldschool739

The Houston Texans will go to Baltimore without their starting left tackle.

Duane Brown was listed as questionable on the injury report with a toe injury, and the Texans initially said hed be a game-time decision. Instead, they decided today that Brown isnt healthy enough to go. Brown will stay home and is not on the flight to Baltimore.

A first-team All-Pro last season, Brown will be missed by the Texans. Ryan Harris will take Browns place at left tackle, which is a significant drop-off. Look for Terrell Suggs to be in Matt Schaubs face all day.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/21/duane-brown-out-for-texans-at-baltimore/

"Now I await the stalker that keeps voting all my posts down...Have fun Mr Insignificant, I own you.."

SB REPEAT !!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Now I await the stalker that keeps voting all my posts down...Have fun Mr Insignificant, I own you.."

Seriously? Complaining about others?

You have been voting all my posts down for weeks no matter what they say and you complain when others do it to you? Bear in mind I have never voted any of your posts down. Not one.

Heres a link to your reputation given out:

http://forums.extremeravens.com/user/4599-oldschool739/?tab=reputation&app_tab=forums&type=given

I dont know, 40 some posts voted down in the last month, including things I posted years ago - which means you went through my post history. Sounds kind of like a stalker to me.

Edited by Spen
  • Upvote 2

Wow...you won...on the internet...

slow...clap...for...you...

Plus...I'll admit, I have down voted you, but found more satisfaction just blocking you. Only reason I read this one was because you started the thread and I wanted to see what people were commenting about.

Keep enjoying yourself...

• Downvote 1

Seriously? Complaining about others?

You have been voting all my posts down for weeks no matter what they say and you complain when others do it to you? Bear in mind I have never voted any of your posts down. Not one.

Heres a link to your reputation given out:

http://forums.extremeravens.com/user/4599-oldschool739/?tab=reputation&app_tab=forums&type=given

I dont know, 40 some posts voted down in the last month, including things I posted years ago - which means you went through my post history. Sounds kind of like a stalker to me.

Looks like you ordered up more than you could handle, Funny man !!!! ROTFL

Plus...I'll admit, I have down voted you, but found more satisfaction just blocking you. Only reason I read this one was because you started the thread and I wanted to see what people were commenting about.

Go drink your prune juice and wine ,you old wine-o, nobody pays any attention to a park bum.... I OWN YOU !!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You know what, I deleted my original post. This guy doesn't need my input to know how meaningless his comments are to me...and I'm better than what I posted originally.

Moving on!

Edited by GrubberRaven
  • Downvote 1

Hey Grubber,

I've never been able to figure out how to block somebody on this forum. How is it done?

You know what,hiccup, I deleted my original post,hiccup. This guy doesn't naaa-eed my input, hiccup, to know how meaningless his co-hamments are to me...and I'm bladder, I mean, baa-hetter than what I posted originacally., hiccup...

Maa-hooving on, Buuuuurp !!!!

There I fixed it for you. Wine-o 101...lol

Ravens Proud !!!!

• Downvote 1