ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Time to put this "freak" game behind us.

Tornado700

That's how I would chracterize that game in Buffalo. "Freakish". But as somebody elluded to in a thread, the Ravens seem to have one or two of these kind of games every season. They did last year and they will next year too. But lets take a look at John Harbaugh's record as our coach. How often do the Ravens lose two in a row? Not very often is the answer. After getting embarrssed in Denver, we came home to beat a decent team in the Browns. I don't care what anybody says, the Browns are better now than they have been in a very long time. The following week, we demolished a playoff contender in the Texans. Look for the Ravens to bounce back this Sunday vs. the Dolphins, playing on a short week. Ravens will win a in tight typical Baltimore Ravens slugfest, 23 to 20.

• Upvote 1

That's how I would chracterize that game in Buffalo. "Freakish". But as somebody elluded to in a thread, the Ravens seem to have one or two of these kind of games every season. They did last year and they will next year too. But lets take a look at John Harbaugh's record as our coach. How often do the Ravens lose two in a row? Not very often is the answer. After getting embarrssed in Denver, we came home to beat a decent team in the Browns. I don't care what anybody says, the Browns are better now than they have been in a very long time. The following week, we demolished a playoff contender in the Texans. Look for the Ravens to bounce back this Sunday vs. the Dolphins, playing on a short week. Ravens will win a in tight typical Baltimore Ravens slugfest, 23 to 20.

There you go .....Good post T....

Goooo Ravens !!!!

So far we are a poor team on the road, but I'm holding out hope that we straighten that out Sunday

31 to 13 ravens

Hey Crav, I know you'll be there, so make it happen.....If we get behind, find the power switch and you know what to do from there.....lol

I agree, we bounce back with a road win....JJ will probably be playing in this one, so (one out of ten Doss) won't have the opportunity to drop nine and hopefully Special Ed Dickson will be on the bench so he can't freeze everytime the ball is thrown across the middle....

Raven Up !!!!

Let's not forget, Miami is a very sound football team. I expect a good game by both teams. Turnovers may determine this one and the Ravens had enough last week to last the next three weeks. Ravens in a tight one and the Buffalo game will soon be behind us.

Miami's line wasn't up to the challenge, as New Orleans sacked quarterback Ryan Tannehill four times and hit another 10 times.

"I just don't feel that team was as good as everybody was saying they were," Galette said, per the AP. "We just abused the offensive line all game."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000253990/article/junior-galette-says-miami-dolphins-are-not-that-good

Stay soft one more week. :gorave:

Winning in Miami will be tough. I do expect to see better pass protection, smarter decisions by Joe, no Dickson, no drops. We have to get all 4 to win.

I think a lot is riding on the coaching for this game too. Harbs, Castillo and Caldwell need to get the players emotionally involved. I think the offensive line members don't look like their hearts are in it this year.

Stay soft one more week. :gorave:

That makes like 18 sacks and 30 hits on him in 4 games.....If we don't get pressure on him all day long, heads are gonna roll.....

Juan and Caldy are the weak links in this chain right now, fix it or be replaced, is the solution.....

Ravens bounce back with impressive showing.....

Gitty Up !!!!

Ravens just made a strong statement to the entire O-line, especially McKinney that your starter status is not etched in stone. Neither is your team status. With the signing of this Jax left tackle, the F.O. just sent a pretty strong message to the team. I like it!

Hey Crav, I know you'll be there, so make it happen.....If we get behind, find the power switch and you know what to do from there.....lol

I agree, we bounce back with a road win....JJ will probably be playing in this one, so (one out of ten Doss) won't have the opportunity to drop nine and hopefully Special Ed Dickson will be on the bench so he can't freeze everytime the ball is thrown across the middle....

Raven Up !!!!

Oh We will, it will be nice to see some old faces again, theres 117 folks from Ravens Roost 50, flying down friday.We should have a fantastic time. We wont get there til 9am Sunday morning, the mrs has to work Saturday.

We really do need to set the tone and make Tahhenhill antsy, Im not seeing the constant pressure from team Suggs & Doom, if New orleans could force him into 4 turnovers, then we sure can too..