ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Torrey Smith

ForceEight

I haven't seen a passing game like this in Baltimore since Bert Jones and Roger Carr.

Pay him because:

1 High Character man. Not a take the money and run guy.

2. Not a Diva.

3. Great hands and ball location skills.

4. His ceiling has not been seen yet. He is now running routes and making plays all over the field. I'm not saying he's Jerry Rice...but....

5. He's leading all receivers while he's the only receiving threat for the Ravens. Every team game plans and puts their best 2 men on him and he's tearing it up with a QB whose line does not give him adequate time to throw the ball.

6. Defenses have to be honest and defend the whole field. Huge value in having a man who can stretch the field. Lot's of players can run deep but few catch the ball consistently and deliver the goods.

7. He's the Ravens best weapon.

• Upvote 2

I haven't seen a passing game like this in Baltimore since Bert Jones and Roger Carr.

Pay him because:

1 High Character man. Not a take the money and run guy.

2. Not a Diva.

3. Great hands and ball location skills.

4. His ceiling has not been seen yet. He is now running routes and making plays all over the field. I'm not saying he's Jerry Rice...but....

5. He's leading all receivers while he's the only receiving threat for the Ravens. Every team game plans and puts their best 2 men on him and he's tearing it up with a QB whose line does not give him adequate time to throw the ball.

6. Defenses have to be honest and defend the whole field. Huge value in having a man who can stretch the field. Lot's of players can run deep but few catch the ball consistently and deliver the goods.

7. He's the Ravens best weapon.

I've thought since the day Boldin was traded that the reason why was just as much about investing money at the position in Torrey as much as it was about cap savings. I think he's the type who will be worth every dollar to keep.