ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Mediocre start; mediocre team

varaven45

I am aggravated with these weaknesses also but C'mon people, you sound like a bunch of giddy bandwagon fans....

That was according to many experts, the best qb in the league we just took to the limit yesterday, and they barely squeaked out a win on us with a half a game spot.

Yes we have a few problems, but these same fans were saying the same things last year when we had some ugly unnecessary losses, and lost like 3 of our last 4 games going into the playoffs....How'd that work out for us ?.....SB Champs.....

The difference is we're making unqualified assumptions and the FO is making very qualified decisions that we don't understand, live with it.

Pick up your little white towel of surrender and let's fight on with our team, folks.....Quitters always lose !!!!!

Ravens Proud !!!!

I am a proud fan; just been around long enough to see what's coming. I am not quitting - I m just a fan; not a player . I wish I could still lace em up.

I am a proud fan; just been around long enough to see what's coming. I am not quitting - I m just a fan; not a player . I wish I could still lace em up.

Keep the faith, bro...It's our boys either way...But I am confident that they will fine tune this machine and make a run in the playoffs....

Ravens Proud !!!!

I'm not throwing in the towel either.

Fix the O line and the Ravens will be one nasty team.

They have to get some wins while they are working this out to have a shot at the playoffs.

All this talk of going 8-8 and getting some draft picks makes no sense to me. Get the O line to perform close to what they did in December and January last year...just close...and this is a monster team. The defense is growing by leaps and bounds each week. Special Teams are good. The AFC North is weak and other than Denver and perhaps KC in the Conference nobody looks scary.

They have to get some wins while they are working this out to have a shot at the playoffs.

All this talk of going 8-8 and getting some draft picks makes no sense to me. Get the O line to perform close to what they did in December and January last year...just close...and this is a monster team. The defense is growing by leaps and bounds each week. Special Teams are good. The AFC North is weak and other than Denver and perhaps KC in the Conference nobody looks scary.

I couldn't agree more. Fix this Oline, and they will real soon, and this is a damn good football team.

How about fix the coaching too..3 losses, 3 coaching blunders