ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Whats in a dream?

cravnravn

Who thinks of this stuff while interpreting dreams?

I had this larger than life dream last night that I was with my father and childhood friend, Dad was driving and me and my buddy were in the back, both are deceased, we were on a windy wooded road that was just being built.Im pretty sure we were heading to where I used to live in PA..Both my dad and my child hood friend are dead.

I woke up in a sweat, it was so real..

Dead

To dream of the dead, is usually a dream of warning. If you see and talk with your father, some unlucky transaction is about to be made by you. Be careful how you enter into contracts, enemies are around you. Men and women are warned to look to their reputations after this dream.

To see your mother, warns you to control your inclination to cultivate morbidness and ill will towards your fellow creatures. A brother, or other relatives or friends, denotes that you may be called on for charity or aid within a short time.

To dream of seeing the dead, living and happy, signifies you are letting wrong influences into your life, which will bring material loss if not corrected by the assumption of your own will force.

To dream that you are conversing with a dead relative, and that relative endeavors to extract a promise from you, warns you of coming distress, unless you follow the advice given you. Disastrous consequences could often be averted if minds could grasp the inner workings and sight of the higher or spiritual self. The voice of relatives is only that higher self taking form to approach more distinctly the mind that lives near the material plane. There is so little congeniality between common or material natures that persons should depend upon their own subjectivity for true contentment and pleasure.

Edited by cravnravn

It's not unusual to dream about things from the past(ie your dad/buddy). I typically dream about my childhood home, my childhood sweetheart, and my ex from 5 years ago. Very rarely do my dreams involve my current home/fiance or my job. The weirdest dream i ever had was when I was going through a bout of depression .... I saw myself in a coffin in a funeral home.... scared the hell out of me.

You can go to different websites and different interpretations. I wouldn't put too much thought into it.

Well that isnt me, why use the patch when I can just light one up?

To dream of the dead, is usually a dream of warning. If you see and talk with your father, some unlucky transaction is about to be made by you. Be careful how you enter into contracts, enemies are around you. Men and women are warned to look to their reputations after this dream.

My dam breaks went up on my way home yesterday, oh I guarantee Im digging up my rotors

I had a dream last night that a big cat (don't think it was lion, maybe a leopard or tiger), had my head in its mouth and was clamping down on me. Actually, I was in a stadium and a friend I don't recognize was waving to me from the other side. Warning me. I saw the cat and tried to duck one way, started scrambling up the side of the wall behind some seats, but it got me and chomped my head. I didn't move because I didn't know what to do. My friend ran away and didn't get help, 'cause I was stuck like that for a long time. I tried to wrestle the cat off my head as it teeth sank deeper into my skull. I finally managed to wrestle its paws off of me, flip it over and ran like hell. I woke up in a cold sweat at 2:15 this morning. I went back to sleep, but had reoccurring thoughts about the dream. Somehow, I went back to sleep. I woke up this morning with Katy Perry's "Roar" stuck in my head.

Explain.

Earlier in the week I was actually happy when the a;arm went off because I was having a dream where I was in a car accident as the result of a building exploding. It seemed like an attack of some sort then I woke up.

I think dreams are largely meaningless. I have had sexual dreams about people I had absolutley no interest in.

I had a dream last night that a big cat (don't think it was lion, maybe a leopard or tiger), had my head in its mouth and was clamping down on me. Actually, I was in a stadium and a friend I don't recognize was waving to me from the other side. Warning me. I saw the cat and tried to duck one way, started scrambling up the side of the wall behind some seats, but it got me and chomped my head. I didn't move because I didn't know what to do. My friend ran away and didn't get help, 'cause I was stuck like that for a long time. I tried to wrestle the cat off my head as it teeth sank deeper into my skull. I finally managed to wrestle its paws off of me, flip it over and ran like hell. I woke up in a cold sweat at 2:15 this morning. I went back to sleep, but had reoccurring thoughts about the dream. Somehow, I went back to sleep. I woke up this morning with Katy Perry's "Roar" stuck in my head.

Explain.

Sounds to me lke you are really tired of watching the Detroit Lions on Thanksgiving day.

It's not unusual to dream about things from the past(ie your dad/buddy). I typically dream about my childhood home, my childhood sweetheart, and my ex from 5 years ago. Very rarely do my dreams involve my current home/fiance or my job. The weirdest dream i ever had was when I was going through a bout of depression .... I saw myself in a coffin in a funeral home.... scared the hell out of me.

You can go to different websites and different interpretations. I wouldn't put too much thought into it.

My dreams are often with my wife in them but often we are living in my childhood home or my grandparents house. I am sure a shrink could have fun with that.

Last night I had a dream, I has an awesome dream. People in the park playing games in the dark

And what they played was a masquerade, And from behind of walls of doubt a voice was crying out

I have the same dream every night.

First I spend half the night running from this guy....

300px-Microsoft_Sam_reads_Funny_Windows_

Then I find a motorcycle and escape...

satan-and-man-in-hell.jpg

Then I crash in a field and she always saves me...

2234960801_5437f055fc.jpg

Crav listen, I have had the shivering dreams that seem so real, worried about them, listened to ministers trying to explain them with all the maybe's and could be's....

But coming to the conclusion that if it's from God, he will reveal it to YOU, and if that hasn't happened, It was too much hot sauce in the chili.....

Seriously, the brain continues to function while the body is asleep and there is no way to control what may be in the back of your sub conscience....

Don't worry, my friend, it was just a little flash back blessing of seeing your Dad and Buddy, that's all.....

He could be angry that you washed that jersey tho....lol

A Dream Within A Dream

Take this kiss upon the brow!

And, in parting from you now,

Thus much let me avow-

You are not wrong, who deem

That my days have been a dream;

Yet if hope has flown away

In a night, or in a day,

In a vision, or in none,

Is it therefore the less gone?

All that we see or seem