ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Take your shots Steel

cravnravn

now if we complete the sweep it will be a different story lol. I do think the steelers are going in the right direction though. Idk why but that game had a totally different feel for to it. Am i the only one that thinks this rivalry may die down some for awhile with all the new guys.

No, No this rivalry will never die, that was a great game Sunday, and with the correct coaching calls could of went our way. It'll be heated city Thanksgiving Night in Baltimore

No, No this rivalry will never die, that was a great game Sunday, and with the correct coaching calls could of went our way. It'll be heated city Thanksgiving Night in Baltimore

The only problem is I get really drunk on thanksgiving anyways so now it's going to worse and I'm going to have to watch the game at the in-laws house
  • Upvote 1

The only problem is I get really drunk on thanksgiving anyways so now it's going to worse and I'm going to have to watch the game at the in-laws house

Dont feel bad, im on vacation that week, EXCEPT for Friday, we are hosting Thanksgiving, and my daughter, grandson, MIL and Niece are flying in...My brother and his 3, my Cuz and his 6..its going to be a brutal night

Dont feel bad, im on vacation that week, EXCEPT for Friday, we are hosting Thanksgiving, and my daughter, grandson, MIL and Niece are flying in...My brother and his 3, my Cuz and his 6..its going to be a brutal night

Yeah that a lot I was going to go get a tv at midnight for the man cave but but then I remembered the game so I'm basically going to be drinking for 12 hours straight and yelling obscenities at the tv in front of the whole family lmao

Come on troops, Pitts and Us are always close games and the ball bounced their way this time, We'll get em back when they come here in Nov....

Am I going to have to keep reminding our fans to pick up the white towel at every point of challenge we face ?????

I saw some good things in that game and am far from devastated that we lost by a frog hair....

When Harbs puts his foot up Caldy's butt and makes him get inventive with the players we have instead of thinking PM is out there running things, we're gonna bounce back....

We actually played well enough to win that game, but fate would not have it.....

A few flea flickers, end around with Ty and the option to throw or run, wildcat plays and we could have the D's guessing a lot instead of licking their chops at Caldy's Vanilla Vanilla play calling.....