ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Defensive Line

OutsideRzAcE

This to me was the biggest disappointment from the game. The Steelers had backup tackles on what was already a poor Oline, and yet Suggs and Doom still could not get Rothlisberger on his ass enough. Not only that, but they couldn't stop the run either. After Lacy ran well for GB, now all of a sudden we have our run defense to be concerned about.

If you think about it the Ravens have given up decent rushing yards in 3 of their last 4 games...all losses.

• Downvote 1

I fully expected to win this game. I now anticipate the inevitable. 7-9 or 8-8 and no playoffs. This team has major major problems. There is enough blame to go around, from the head coach down to the waterboy. Everybody has contributed.

Huge disappointment.

They faced a terrible run offense...terrible....like 65 yards a game. Nobody even had a 100 yards of rushing total for the year!

The Ravens have the habit or Karma of making crappy teams look good. If you're winless, play the Ravens and get healthy. Can't run? Play Baltimore.

I fully expected to win this game. I now anticipate the inevitable. 7-9 or 8-8 and no playoffs. This team has major major problems. There is enough blame to go around, from the head coach down to the waterboy. Everybody has contributed.

That's how I see it too. I hear a lot of talk from the players and coaches about how good they are but that talk hasn't panned out.And I sense a lack of desire in every game this year.

That's how I see it too. I hear a lot of talk from the players and coaches about how good they are but that talk hasn't panned out.And I sense a lack of desire in every game this year.

Yes, lack of urgency is obvious. Ravens have shown none until the very end of the game. No emotion or enthusiasm either. Coach Harbaugh's worst year yet. Can they turn it around? Yes, they've done it before. Are the playoffs possible? Only if we go 7-2. Likely? NO. This epitomizes how important each game is. We have lost our last 3 games by a total of 8 points. Not the Ravens we are used to seeing.

I have to hold Harbs accountable for the emotional letdown his season because his job as coach is to find ways to keep his guys hungry. Granted that is tough to do after a Super Bowl win but the really great coaches have succeeded there.

I have to hold Harbs accountable for the emotional letdown his season because his job as coach is to find ways to keep his guys hungry. Granted that is tough to do after a Super Bowl win but the really great coaches have succeeded there.

I just don't think the team is that good right now, but not because of any type of emotional letdown. We have a lot of young players and a lot of guys period that haven't played together. I was optimistic this team would gel by the 3rd game, and though it's taking much longer I think it's going to happen soon. I saw signs in the Pittsburgh game that the offense is starting to come around. The Oline stopped the bleeding and actually showed improvement in both pass protection and rush offense. They sustained drives. The only thing they didn't do is punch it in the endzone when they got close. I see a much improved team coming out of the bye...unfortunately I think it might be too little too late in terms of a playoff spot.

• Downvote 1