ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Shout out to Tandon Doss

Money

Definitely a very bright spot in an otherwise disappointing season thus far.

I always believed in this kid and I could never figure out why he wasn't showing what he was capable of doing. I literally had hopes for him all the way up to the day he was cut. He then comes back a completely different player.

This is a crazy game sometimes.

Definitely a very bright spot in an otherwise disappointing season thus far.

I always believed in this kid and I could never figure out why he wasn't showing what he was capable of doing. I literally had hopes for him all the way up to the day he was cut. He then comes back a completely different player.

This is a crazy game sometimes.

The team did also, they was grooming him to take Q's spot but he couldn't seem to catch the ball.....He is playing with some promise now, a long way from fulfilling Q's shoes tho....like you said, this game is strange at times.....

The recievers in general have been very impressive. Torrey has become a true number one receiver who can do everything on the field. Doss has made some very tough catches, and while he's not the fastest guy, Doss is very elusive when he has the ball. Do not forget Marlon Brown, here is a guy who completely beat the odds. To go from an undrafted free agent less than a year off an ACL tear to producing at all in your rookie year is very impressive. He should only get better as the year goes on. Even Deonte Thompson has shown flashes of being a solid player.

Throw Pitta and a healthy Jacoby back into the mix and we are just fine at WR. Now we just need the line to give Joe some decent protection.

It's beginning to look like the Front Office and coaching staff are on to something. These receivers could not develop or get better sitting on the bench or getting a few token reps during a game.

They believed in their talent and the next step in developing them is to play them.

They are also paying for the growing pains.

• 4 weeks later...