ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Predict the rest of the Ravens season

OutsideRzAcE

Just for some bye week fun. You can change your picks as the season wears on.

I've been going back and forth on this. Right now i'm feeling more optimistic about this team than I did before the loss to Pitt. I think the Oline is coming together and that has been the biggest culprit in this slow start. Their performance (especially pass blocking) against a Steelers D that has been good all season is being largely overlooked.

• 9 Nov 3 4:25PMEST * AT browns.png Browns - W (no Hoyer no problem)

• 10 Nov 10 1:00PMEST * bengals.png Bengals - W (I might change this depending how they look after the Browns game)

• 11 Nov 17 1:00PMEST * AT bears.png Bears - W (no Cutler, no Briggs)

• 12 Nov 24 1:00PMEST * jets.png Jets - W (Geno looks good for a rook but he's not ready for M&T)

• 13 Nov 28 8:30PMEST ' steelers.png Steelers -W (thursday night at home, advantage ravens)

• 14 Dec 8 1:00PMEST ) vikings.png Vikings - W (a mess of a team)

• 15 Dec 16 8:40PMEST + AT lions.png Lions - L (Jimmy Smith on Calvin Johnson :scared: ...see last preseason)

• 16 Dec 22 8:30PMEST ' patriots.png Patriots - W (Flacco's home away from home, no Wilfork, no Mayo)

• 17 Dec 29 1:00PMEST * AT bengals.png Bengals - L (Not a chance in Cinci)

I like your prediction OTR. That would be a fantastic turnaround, and if that happens, then I would add a "W" for the final regular season game and a Division Championship.

I'd flip out if that happens.

The O line kept Joe upright and gave him some time against the Steelers so there is some hope that the O will get better.

But the Ravens couldn't run.

If the Ravens can't run, then the additional losses that I see to change your list are both games with Cincy and the Patriots game. That puts them at 7-9.

This team has a lot of good parts but they are not in sync, so I see the 7-9 record as the better possibility.

Dec 22 is in Baltimore vs The Pats..Definitely a win for us..

Detroit is so f'n up and down, I cant get a read on them, they are a great fantasy team, thats about it.

Cinncy, another team you cant get a read on, they'll clobber Pitt, then lose to Leaveland..

IF we get the o-line straightened out, IF Harbs can get his head out of his ass, theres no reason we cant run the remaining schedule or be 8-1..

Only time will tell

I like your prediction OTR. That would be a fantastic turnaround, and if that happens, then I would add a "W" for the final regular season game and a Division Championship.

I'd flip out if that happens.

The O line kept Joe upright and gave him some time against the Steelers so there is some hope that the O will get better.

But the Ravens couldn't run.

I know they didn't put up great rushing yards against the Steelers but they haven't put up many rushing yards against them in the past either. I'm hoping that the fact that they were able to at least put out a rushing attack that was in line with past performances against Pittsburgh means the line is returning to normal. I guess we'll find out against Cleveland.

6-3 to finish out the season. 9-7 does not get them in the playoffs. Hey, you can't win them all. They'll be back strong next year.

Right now, the Ravens are 1 game out of the last wildcard spot (and that's at 3-4). They are competing against the Chargers, Jets, Titans, Raiders and Dolphins for that spot. I like our chances.