ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Castillo must go

cravnravn

This is Harbs team. He won a Super Bowl and got an extension. Castillo represents Harbs long-term vision for a zone running scheme. He is not abandoning it this soon. This is no different than a coach wanting to go from a 4-3 to a 3-4. It takes time to get the guys with the right skills and the current guys to adjust to the system. We are just going to have to live through the growing pains.

This is Harbs team. He won a Super Bowl and got an extension. Castillo represents Harbs long-term vision for a zone running scheme. He is not abandoning it this soon. This is no different than a coach wanting to go from a 4-3 to a 3-4. It takes time to get the guys with the right skills and the current guys to adjust to the system. We are just going to have to live through the growing pains.

Yea but Harbs is opening himself up to criticism by taking a risk somewhere he didn't necessarily need to. Did Castillo have great success with this scheme somewhere outside of Philly? Cause I don't remember philly having some dynamic rushing attack..heck they hardly ran the ball under Andy Reid. If not then why overhaul the running game to a system that hasn't produced results? Sometimes being a good leader is being innovative and I get that, but other times it's better to leave well enough alone.

• Downvote 1

Yea but Harbs is opening himself up to criticism by taking a risk somewhere he didn't necessarily need to. Did Castillo have great success with this scheme somewhere outside of Philly? Cause I don't remember philly having some dynamic rushing attack..heck they hardly ran the ball under Andy Reid. If not then why overhaul the running game to a system that hasn't produced results? Sometimes being a good leader is being innovative and I get that, but other times it's better to leave well enough alone.

Reid could run but he always would throw and lose games doing it when they had a solid lead.