ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

IF

cravnravn

We beat the Jets, and Pitt beats Cleveland and Oakland beats Tennessee, this is how the race would look after Sunday for the 6th seed:

OAK
PIT
BAL
NYJ
MIA
TEN
CLE
SD
BUF

Oakland finishes with Denver, San Diego & KC, so you can scratch them..

IF. we beat the Jets, it sets up a very interesting scenario, Thanksgiving Night

Black and Gold

It's also humorous that most Pitt fans I know and read are happy with their record and think they still have a chance, where we, the Ravens fans are hating every second of it.

care to elaborate jr.

BTW cute kid rob :bleh:

silly 83

you're obsessed with everything black and gold

It was a play on words. Grubber said Pitt fans I know and read are happy with the team. It was an attempt at humor.... How can I not be obsessed with the WINNINGEST team of the modern era! I miss Burgy a little. Bless his little racist heart.

Black and Gold

It's also humorous that most Pitt fans I know and read are happy with their record and think they still have a chance, where we, the Ravens fans are hating every second of it.

The 0-4 start has a lot to do with that and I think most are more excited that we have won4 of our last six. Like I said in a previous post if they keep the no huddle I like their chances. The steelers also have a pretty easy schedule down the stretch

The 0-4 start has a lot to do with that and I think most are more excited that we have won4 of our last six. Like I said in a previous post if they keep the no huddle I like their chances. The steelers also have a pretty easy schedule down the stretch

stoppit STEEL nothing the steelers do is easy.

It was a play on words. Grubber said Pitt fans I know and read are happy with the team. It was an attempt at humor.... How can I not be obsessed with the WINNINGEST team of the modern era! I miss Burgy a little. Bless his little racist heart.

dagnabbit

rob I forget to capitalize the words he did.

I don't miss him at all. :cryin1: