ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Daryl Smith

cravnravn

If Smith is smart he'll hit FA, he outplayed his contract last year and I'm hearing several teams are interested in him. I'd like to see him back but we'll have to see if Brown will step up. A 2nd round pick in his 2nd year should be starter material.

If Smith is smart he'll hit FA, he outplayed his contract last year and I'm hearing several teams are interested in him. I'd like to see him back but we'll have to see if Brown will step up. A 2nd round pick in his 2nd year should be starter material.

Agree with that.

• 3 weeks later...

He played for dirt cheap last yr. If I am him I find out my value. I expect him to. I don't think the Ravens willbe able to afford him.

They will if they don't break the bank for Monroe, who I don't think is worth 10 mil a yr.....Maybe it's just me but I thought DS was far more productive for us than Monroe, I was not overly impressed with him.....Especially when I watched him get ran over and Joe get sacked on numerous occassions......Yea, I'm back.....Had to see who missed the Oldroid....lol

They will if they don't break the bank for Monroe, who I don't think is worth 10 mil a yr.....Maybe it's just me but I thought DS was far more productive for us than Monroe, I was not overly impressed with him.....Especially when I watched him get ran over and Joe get sacked on numerous occassions......Yea, I'm back.....Had to see who missed the Oldroid....lol

We've been talking about Monroe's worth on another thread for days School. Money seems to think he's going to get 10+ a yr. I agree that he's going to get it but I don't think he's worth it either. But I see Money's point. I don't agree but I see what he means.

We've been talking about Monroe's worth on another thread for days School. Money seems to think he's going to get 10+ a yr. I agree that he's going to get it but I don't think he's worth it either. But I see Money's point. I don't agree but I see what he means.

Hey BG, glad to see you made it back ok......I heard today that Aaron Wilson is reporting that Daryl Smith is our highest priority signing right now, so I'm glad to see that conspire....Money is pretty sharp, but I just can't see Ozzie overpaying a player that is not crucial to our team and as much as we need to beef up the oline, I don't think he's gonna matter 10 mil a yr worth to us.....IMO

It isn't just right player. It is also right price.

Same thing I've been saying about Monroe. I agree. Daryl Smith is the right guy but it has to be at a reasonable price. He's 31-32 yr old so he's a short term answer