ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens interested in Ryan Clark

cravnravn

It worked when the steelers kicked Woodson to the curb, and where is everyone getting he's done? Did you not read where it said he had the best year of his career last year?

he had the most tackles of his career he also had a bunch of missed tackles and huge mistakes in the passing game. He got burnt a lot.

I don't really buy getting a player from a team gives you a leg up. If the Ravens don't know what we are doing by now then that is on them.

I agree. These two teams know each other well.

I'm with tsylvester and Ravenous on this...he's too old...he's not Rod Woodson crav...this team needs to get younger and faster...and "Yes", I don't like the idea at all of pairing a rookie with Elam.

he had the most tackles of his career he also had a bunch of missed tackles and huge mistakes in the passing game. He got burnt a lot.

Whoa there I thought you said the Steelers played their best ball the last half going 6-2? You're making it sound like it was all on Ryan Clark that you started 0-4.

I agree. These two teams know each other well.

I'm with tsylvester and Ravenous on this...he's too old...he's not Rod Woodson crav...this team needs to get younger and faster...and "Yes", I don't like the idea at all of pairing a rookie with Elam.

We can still get younger, draft one, give Clark a breather from time to time, but if Clarks at the right price, Im all for it

Whoa there I thought you said the Steelers played their best ball the last half going 6-2? You're making it sound like it was all on Ryan Clark that you started 0-4.

They did but he still gave up a lot of big plays the biggest difference was the offense was able to out score the other team. Also i know he wants to play but he also has a contract with ESPN. If he wasn't done the Steelers would have at least made an offer to him.

Picking up Clemons may be the best solution if we can afford him. Otherwise I'm afraid Oz will draft a FS in the 1st round when we still need all kinds of offensive help. I don't want to see that 17th pick taken up by another defensive addition.

Worst comes to worst, sign Clady to at least have a body there and draft in the lower rounds for a college guy,

There's so many needs it's going to be real difficult to make the playoffs in 2014 anyway.

There's so many needs it's going to be real difficult to make the playoffs in 2014 anyway.

WHAT??????????? We are a shue in winning the division, our offence as it stands, if healthy, will put 28-31 a game on the board..I definitely got us in the playoffs.

From an outsiders perspective: When Bettis retired and you guys got Wendyhall the Steelers seemed to switch to a pass first offense. They seemed to lose that physical ground and pound style with Ben passing 40 times a game.

From an outsiders perspective: When Bettis retired and you guys got Wendyhall the Steelers seemed to switch to a pass first offense. They seemed to lose that physical ground and pound style with Ben passing 40 times a game.

absolutely we ran the wheels off Parker and then Arians decided to get pass happy.

absolutely we ran the wheels off Parker and then Arians decided to get pass happy.

Arians turned out to be a pretty sharp guy, and a better HC than an OC....He's done a great job so far with both teams....

You'd never know it by looking at him though.....He looks like the guy that drives an ice cream truck through the neighborhood....lol

Arians turned out to be a pretty sharp guy, and a better HC than an OC....He's done a great job so far with both teams....

You'd never know it by looking at him though.....He looks like the guy that drives an ice cream truck through the neighborhood....lol

lmao that is great but yeah I've been shocked by his performance as a HC

Yet he couldn't coach the Pitt offence neither can Haley . Maybe the problem is deeper, maybe it's the qb

Yeah you're right big Ben sucks but if he sucks that must mean Flacco is one of the worst ever. Has Flacco gotten over 4000 yards in a season yet? Yeah Ben is horrible he only always in the top ten of every category.

Yeah you're right big Ben sucks but if he sucks that must mean Flacco is one of the worst ever. Has Flacco gotten over 4000 yards in a season yet? Yeah Ben is horrible he only always in the top ten of every category.

I'm not saying Ben is a bad QB but that's not a good argument. Elvis Grbac threw for 4169 yards in KC the yr we brought him here to tank....

I said it then and I say it now, the only reason an NFL QB throws for 4000 yards is because he doesn't have a reliable run game and has to....

They usually have a high percentage of INT's in doing so.....Ben is a gamer that depends on instincts and scrambling to get it done.....

Joe is a traditional pocket passer that goes thru his reads and breaks down defenses.....I think they're both pretty good at what they do....But of course I'd take Joe... :kool:

Show me where I said anything about Ben sucking, maybe he is a head case and doesn't want to listen to his coordinators,

I'm not saying Ben is a bad QB but that's not a good argument. Elvis Grbac threw for 4169 yards in KC the yr we brought him here to tank....

I said it then and I say it now, the only reason an NFL QB throws for 4000 yards is because he doesn't have a reliable run game and has to....

They usually have a high percentage of INT's in doing so.....Ben is a gamer that depends on instincts and scrambling to get it done.....

Joe is a traditional pocket passer that goes thru his reads and breaks down defenses.....I think they're both pretty good at what they do....But of course I'd take Joe... :kool:

Ben really didn't do too much scrambling once they went no huddle and he had full control of the offense. I'm interested to see what happens when he has full control most of the time next season. He really did a good job of figuring out what the defense was trying to do. The line picked up but he is also a big reason he was only sacked 11 times in the final 8 games and most of those were from the huddle not the no huddle. I'm hearing whispers of the wanting to run the no huddle all game long next year. If this happens Ben is going to have a monster year.

Ben really didn't do too much scrambling once they went no huddle and he had full control of the offense. I'm interested to see what happens when he has full control most of the time next season. He really did a good job of figuring out what the defense was trying to do. The line picked up but he is also a big reason he was only sacked 11 times in the final 8 games and most of those were from the huddle not the no huddle. I'm hearing whispers of the wanting to run the no huddle all game long next year. If this happens Ben is going to have a monster year.

Thats not true, you dont have the o-line to run no-huddle for a complete game, hell 99% of them get winded running the 2:00 drill