ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

RB's on the cheap this yr.....

Oldschool739

I thought it was 215 but 235 would be minimum for a bruiser, and we saw what happend to Rice when he went up to 225.....Running thru tackles is not those little guys game, it's slip or bounce off but never run thru....I miss Jamaal, that's my kind of RB, he'd run over, thru or bust you up til you got out of his way.....He was getting his yards, one way or the other.....

I miss him too but guys like him are very rare, both speed and power.

I love the shifty small guys, the lenny Moore's, the Joe Washington's, lydell Mitchell's, There's no greater sight then seeing a pile of lineman and a little guy come bursting out. Ray Rices downfall was putting on the weight. That 1/2 second it added to him was the difference in a breakaway gainer or getting caught from behind and sustaining a hip injury.

If you want the 4th and 1's then you resign a Leach and forego the Nancy bs at the line, you smash his ass into the line.

Don't forget big Zues on the right. A big nasty road grader if I ever saw one.

Zues was not here for a lot of that time.

I love the shifty small guys, the lenny Moore's, the Joe Washington's, lydell Mitchell's, There's no greater sight then seeing a pile of lineman and a little guy come bursting out. Ray Rices downfall was putting on the weight. That 1/2 second it added to him was the difference in a breakaway gainer or getting caught from behind and sustaining a hip injury.

If you want the 4th and 1's then you resign a Leach and forego the Nancy bs at the line, you smash his ass into the line.

Leach is not that important for that. You need a guy who can knock a dude down. Use a DL or OL as a lead blocker.