ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Another summer, another concert mess at Heinz Field

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/22/another-summer-another-concert-mess-at-heinz-field/

Last summer a Kenny Chesney concert made a mess at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, with fights, arrests and trash all over the place.

This summer the home of the Steelers has again hosted a concert. And the only thing different this year is that it was Luke Bryan instead of Kenny Chesney.

The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that police made at least 18 arrests and wrote 37 citations in and around Heinz Field at the Luke Bryan concert. Arrests included three for defiant trespassing, two for assault, one for resisting arrest and at least four for public intoxication. Citations included 20 citations for scalping, 10 for public urination, six for disorderly conduct and one for public intoxication.

But those numbers don’t tell the whole story. For a fuller picture, look at the video taken of the trash, drunkenness and debauchery.

Last year, the Steelers weren’t happy about some of the fallout from the Chesney concert, which the team thought painted Heinz Field in a negative light. The Steelers probably won’t be happy about this morning’s mess, either.

This is totally disgusting and Pittsburgh is getting the blame when there were just aw many people from WV and Ohio there. I mean come on I was at the 08 AFC championship game and it was nothing lile this. Ive been to a bunch of concerts amd never seen anything lile this but then again I've never been to a country show. I wish they woupd just stop having them there and go out into tye country and have it at star lake or whatever they call it now.

Ahhh they didnt play concerts, and 3 Rivers was artificial turf, dont tell me you forgot? I recall you asswipes watering down the field and my Colts slipping and sliding during the playoffs..

Not bad enough 99% of your team was on roids, but to water down a field to boot????

Ahhh they didnt play concerts, and 3 Rivers was artificial turf, dont tell me you forgot? I recall you asswipes watering down the field and my Colts slipping and sliding during the playoffs..

Not bad enough 99% of your team was on roids, but to water down a field to boot????

ok so they went grass so that wouldn't happen and you still aren't happy. Lol