ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 9 vs Pittsburgh Steelers

deeshopper

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. I'm sure whatever he was asking for at the beginning of the year that Ozzie considered outrageous is going to look like pennies now.

It could have been reasonable. By waiting the Ravens will be paying probably 4-5 mil a more a yr.

Flacco's playing like it's a 7 point deficit.

That is Harbs lack of time mang.

Man Torrey just looks out of it. I wonder what's bothering him. He's looked completely checked out this season.

I am wondering if he is just not getting the offensive system.

Yep. He has lost a lot of cash.

Torrey might be worth a lot more to another team than us. Especially a team runs a vertical offense with Air Coryell elements. We need guys who can read a coverage and get open on shorter routes. In addition to the secondary, our wide receiver corps might be completely retooled as well.

Another reason to hate the Steelers. I have Leveon Bell and he hasn't gotten me shit the last two weeks

Bell did OK. He had a TD and some good receiving yds. I have him on a team too. Bryant is my new happy find.

Torrey might be worth a lot more to another team than us. Especially a team runs a vertical offense with Air Coryell elements. We need guys who can read a coverage and get open on shorter routes. In addition to the secondary, our wide receiver corps might be completely retooled as well.

I am tending to agree with that assessment.