ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

All these receivers

52isUnstoppable

After reading the Sun article about Biscioti's influence on draft day, I've started to wonder if this was solely an Ozzie or Acosta move. You'll have to admit trading 2 of next season's draft choices to get back into this season's draft to get this guy was waaaaaay too reckless especially for a Ravens organization that prides itself on making the right moves at the right time.

This draft was so deep because 70+ underclassmen were in it. The 2015 draft should be weak and typo heavy then. That said letting go of late picks in 2015 is a smart move.

This draft was so deep because 70+ underclassmen were in it. The 2015 draft should be weak and typo heavy then. That said letting go of late picks in 2015 is a smart move.

Not buying into this deep draft thing. Were that true, we would not have drafted Wenning or Campanero but drafted some badly needed secondary talent instead.

Still think we cut Deonte?? hes making a strong case

Yes, I still think so. Go look at my post about the roster a page or two back, what positions they normally keep, numbers wise. Given the lack of depth in the secondary and the strong play from the entire defensive line crew, where they need depth to keepthat four man pressure up game out, plus the lack of depth at offensive line, I just do not see room for five or more receivers. He could be a late cut and we will call you back after the season starts type move. But not getting any reps with the one's, playing late into the game, pretty much tells the story going forward. Maybe they work out a trade, or as I said a late cut to take a chance of being able to sign him later. He just has not been consistant, is only good for deep routes IF he is up againsta lesser db who doesn't know how to re-route him.