ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Biscut's presser

tsylvester

As I said, Biscut said if Rice had been suspended for 6- games, he would stil be on the team. Thus, his statement that Ray lied to them about what happened in the elevator is false. His assertion that they cut him because of his lie is in fact, a lie. They clearly cut him because of the outrage.

So, just admit it. Sports Center is only one program, they have to show sports. But Mike & Mike and the other shows, are standing by the OTL story. So yes, you too are only haring what you want to hear.

It makes no sense, none, to sign a player who killed a person, but cut a player who hit one; NONE. It makes no sense that Biscut would not want to see the tape, never thought to see the tape before making his decision on Rice.

Meanwhile, KVV won't even take questions about Bisciotti's rebuttal and like I posted, he wasn't there.

Did you happen to hear Biscut confirm that his head of security did in fact speak with the Jersey PD about the tape and that it was described to the chief how horrifying it was. That the cheif then went to Cass to tell him about the tape?

Oh but Biscut dodged it by saying the tape was wobbly and blurry, you know the tape we all saw. No matter the quality it was clear what happened. Biscut even implied the old; the story changes with each person who shares it, mantra.

Did you not find it funny that Biscut never talked with Ray before the video came out? His words by the way, in another canned interview. Did you hear him dodge the question about Ozzie fully siding with what Ray told them, how the video confirmed what Ray said?

Um, charges vs Ray were dropped because he didn't do anything and the co-defendants were acquitted by a jury of their

peers, the citizens of Atlanta. That has nothing to do with Rice.

There was visual evidence of what Rice did, attack a woman. Again Bisciotti said he made a mistake and regretted not ordering it and sending it to NFL.

You obviously missed it - AGAIN!

Did you happen to hear Biscut confirm that his head of security did in fact speak with the Jersey PD about the tape and that it was described to the chief how horrifying it was. That the cheif then went to Cass to tell him about the tape?

Oh but Biscut dodged it by saying the tape was wobbly and blurry, you know the tape we all saw. No matter the quality it was clear what happened. Biscut even implied the old; the story changes with each person who shares it, mantra.

Did you not find it funny that Biscut never talked with Ray before the video came out? His words by the way, in another canned interview. Did you hear him dodge the question about Ozzie fully siding with what Ray told them, how the video confirmed what Ray said?

Glad you mentioned that. It entirely proves his motives (especially the Ozzie slide-by) and provides enough evidence by itself that he wasn't truthful.

Anyone taking what he or anyone else says at face value at this point doesn't really understand how the human mind works and how these big corporations exist. It is fine and fair to want this to be over, but only a fool disregards continually being lied to to fulfill that purpose.

Um, charges vs Ray were dropped because he didn't do anything and the co-defendants were acquitted by a jury of their

There was visual evidence of what Rice did, attack a woman. Again Bisciotti said he made a mistake and regretted not ordering it and sending it to NFL.

I am lucky to have this conversation. I was not speaking of Lewis, but of Stallworth, whom I have mentioned in this thread, who, Biscut mention in the presser, but only in the context of an employee, not as a player. So he, Donte, has every bit to do with this convrsation, Luckily, Biscut mentioned him in the presser, along with Cris Carter, who was not very happy that Biscut left out that Cris was signed a week later with the Vikes after being cut by the Eagles. Meanwhile, many owners have said Rice will never play a down in the NFL again.

So again, I ask, is hitting a women worse than killing some one? Luckily I can ask that question again.

I know Biscut apologized, again, just as he did in the letter he sent to the ticket holders and in the canned interview he did. He repeated it over & over yesterday. It is what he apologized for, it is not being honest. Again, luckily I can say this; why not say, admit, what everyone knows?

That they cut Rice simply because of the pressure from the fans, the media? Proof, luckily, is in his own words that if the league had suspended Rice for 6-8 games, he would still be on the team- Biscut's own words.

So Biscut did not cut Rice for hitting a women, he cut him because of outrage by fans & media. Maybe we should have had a bigger ground swell about who to draft, that way they draft who we want, not who they think should play for the team; luckily the team doesn't work that way.

I guess OJ was innocent too, right?

PS: heard a terrible but funny joke from Christopher Titus the other day: "we thought OJ was a fluke, but it turned out he was a trendsetter!"

Today on Sportscenter they're just leaving it for their viewers to decide. Looks like they're showing signs of being

butt sore already.

As I mentioned, Mke & Mike covered it again, now First Take is going to cover it, again, I am sure, SVP and his show will cover it, again, the list will grow as the shows come on today. They all covered the press conference yesterday, and every show that came on yesterday after it, talked about it. NBC's morning fluff show, Today, talked about it, again, I am pretty sure the other fluff mrning shows did as well.

This is not going away, though people are getting tired of talking about and want to see what the changes will be.

Mike and Mike were brown nosing their bosses while the network itself did nothing, just left it to the viewers to decide. Bisciotti got the final word in on ESPN and this will bite them in the long run.

As for Greenberg's stated belief that Bisciott did not address the underlying "truth" of the ESPN piece that the

team tried to push for leniency and they misled everyone......

He spoke directly to the question of requesting leniency (several times)!

So, ESPN is still getting it wrong while leaving it up to their attay boys to defend it while they continually get it wrong.

As for other shows, on AM radio Dan Patrick is interviewing some DC reporter who takes snippets from the presser

and gets them wrong and twisting them around and misquoting Bisicotti just like ESPN did. Expect more of the same.

Twitter is ruining reporters honesty and integrity.

Unfortuantely, you're right. It won't go away but you should just pick up another team to follow. It will make you feel better.

Pissburgh would suit you with their rapists, assaultists, druggies and RBs getting suspended.

In the latest gaffe, the media is now saying domestic violence is caused by all the concussions in the NFL with all

these other guys getting busted like AP and Dwyer of the Cards and Hardy of Panthers. ILMAO

OK I just watched it. He did a pretty good job. There were a few points were he was stumbling around. Onn the future of Goodell and what he knew it seemed like he was searching for what to say.

One big point of contention I have is his thought that the league and the Ravens never considered compelling Ray to turn over the video. I think he said who woudl think of that?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/04/nfl-not-talking-about-whether-it-has-seen-the-other-ray-rice-video/

Posted by Mike Florio on August 4, 2014, 3:47 PM EDT

A video definitely exists, it was assumed NFL has seen it. After all, Rice’s lawyer strongly hinted that he has seen it, and Rice’s lawyer would be entitled to have a copy of that and any other evidence that the prosecution intended to introduce at trial as part of the discovery process.

In turn, Rice’s ultimate employer, the NFL, would be entitled to demand to see a copy of it from Rice himself...

Florio did before it came out. Also I remember at least one other article from him on this where he said the same thing. It might have been in the early summer. I would have asked why if Florio could conceive of demanding the tape couldn't the Ravens of the NFL?

Mike and Mike were brown nosing their bosses while the network itself did nothing, just left it to the viewers to decide. Bisciotti got the final word in on ESPN and this will bite them in the long run.

As for Greenberg's stated belief that Bisciott did not address the underlying "truth" of the ESPN piece that the

team tried to push for leniency and they misled everyone......

He spoke directly to the question of requesting leniency (several times)!

So, ESPN is still getting it wrong while leaving it up to their attay boys to defend it while they continually get it wrong.

As for other shows, on AM radio Dan Patrick is interviewing some DC reporter who takes snippets from the presser

and gets them wrong and twisting them around and misquoting Bisicotti just like ESPN did. Expect more of the same.

Twitter is ruining reporters honesty and integrity.

Unfortuantely, you're right. It won't go away but you should just pick up another team to follow. It will make you feel better.

Pissburgh would suit you with their rapists, assaultists, druggies and RBs getting suspended.

In the latest gaffe, the media is now saying domestic violence is caused by all the concussions in the NFL with all

these other guys getting busted like AP and Dwyer of the Cards and Hardy of Panthers. ILMAO

Luckily, I can choose for whom to root or not to root, there is no question. You made a statement, I showed you that you were, luckily, a bit off and you retort with opinion and insults; Nice, we are so lucky to have you around.

Oh and which media is saying DV is CAUSED by? Some are asking the question if SOME OF THESE INSIDENTS ARE RELATED, because we know of at least one case, where it was quite obvious when the K.C player couldn't handle his mental illness caused by concusions and killed his girl friend and him self.

See, you chose to hear only what you want to hear and when called on it, fail to admit it, and name call others to deflect. Luckily, you can repent, you are not Biscut, right? Seems to be his motto. And if/when Ozzie retires after the season, maybe your memory will be good enough to remember, that I luckily told you.

Why should it go away? In their, the legaue's and Biscut's own words- we want change, we wil hold our selves to a higher standard, everyone deserves a second chance, one mistake should not cost a good man his job. So if we want change, then, that means holding them, all of them, accountible. Luckily we have social media to keep this going until there is real change.,

See Smurf's post. he just said he did a good job. More are coming around to my side. You think the Ravens are liars so you should go to another team. You didn't show squat about me being off.

I'm showing all the shows after you said more will be coming that are still getting it wrong. You didn't answer my Greenberg post and you didn't answer my 'Dan Patrick remark where he's interviewing a guy showing snippets and getting them wrong. You couldn't answer my Ray Lewis remark. He was acquitted and did nothing wrong. Ravens stood by while the court played it out. They did the same with Rice. NFL didn't suspend him til afterward when he pleaded guilty and is going thru counseling.

Now some more shows to prove you wrong. First Take skipped most of the rebuttal entirely and all of the 20-pt remarks.

Even Skip Bayless said Bisiotti didn't hurt his creditiblity and is tired of talking about it. Thought I'd never agree with him.

SAS agreed with Bayless on the show and said Bisciotti didn't break the law, while you said he lied. He said Bisciotti will be fine.

Luckily we have a media? They're so crooked and biased as I have shown especially with KVV and ESPN and we can go to a political forum where I will show you the real media's crookedness. They get presidents elected.

Dan Rather was fired for making up lies about W with a phony memo and CBS has suffered ever since the memo

because they knew it was a lie. Man, don't get me started.

ILMAO.

I do still believe the league didn't take DV seriously and Biscotti said that. I just don't think they wanted to because players are assets than need to be available to make the owners money. His presser didn't change that for me..

I did completely agree with him on giving ray the longer susp he would still be a Raven now.

Agreed and like I said, he admitted his mistakes. and more shows are getting weary about all this knowing the report is phony.

Wilbon, Kornheiser on PTI and Golic on M&M agree with Bayless and SAS and say they're tired of it. It's their way

of saying KVV is wrong.

Everyone but your Greenberg. LOL

TBird, as I said, we see, hear only what we want. Proof-

ou couldn't answer my Ray Lewis remark

Um, luckily I did-

I was not speaking of Lewis, but of Stallworth, whom I have mentioned in this thread, who, Biscut mention in the presser, but only in the context of an employee, not as a player. So he, Donte, has every bit to do with this convrsation, Luckily, Biscut mentioned him in the presser, along with Cris Carter, who was not very happy that Biscut left out that Cris was signed a week later with the Vikes after being cut by the Eagles. Meanwhile, many owners have said Rice will never play a down in the NFL again.

See, you missed that part. You also missed the part where you said and I quote-

Today on Sportscenter they're just leaving it for their viewers to decide. Looks like they're showing signs of being

butt sore already.

And I replied that Sports Center is just that; sports and news and since they spent most of the day yesterday covering this, they had to let it lie back (pun intended) so their other shows could cover it, again, as they ALL did yesterday.

There is ample proof of at least one lie from Biscut, I pointed it out quite clearly for you, but as you did with my other remarks, that I quoted, you missed them.

I've been around for a log time, luckily , I know a lot about how the league opperates, how teams opperate, how some supposed "websites" opperate, and how they all spin the truth.

As I defined the other day, to me, a lie is either saying false things, telling half truths to make a point or using the truth to decieve another. In this instance, the Ravens, Biscut, is guilty of atleast one of those definitions, the leggue of all of them.

I chose to root for the Ravens and will continue, albeit on a much lesser scale, not because of a coach or one player, not because they win, not because of an owner. Rather because I love the game, they are my home team and I love them as a team, good & bad, seasons & people.

Maybe if you could step back for a moment you would see, in real life, people lie, teams lie, mostly because it is all about money. That is the major reason Biscut is "speaking out" to keep you lining his pockets.

Agreed and like I said, he admitted his mistakes. and more shows are getting weary about all this knowing the report is phony.

Wilbon, Kornheiser on PTI and Golic on M&M agree with Bayless and SAS and say they're tired of it. It's their way

of saying KVV is wrong.

Everyone but Greenberg. LOL

PTI has not come on yet, Golic was not saying the Ravens were right and the report wrong. He was saying what some others have said; ok, they all got it wrong, they all lied at some point, at this point what matters is to fix things,

Oh and in case you didn't know how real shows are run, they plan every thing, so each takes a side, so that people watch, confrontation sells. More truth for you, I know some local shows run by certain people don't do that, they just kiss.

of saying KVV is wrong.

Everyone but your Greenberg. LOL

It has yet to be determined if the Ravens have lied. Now they have given theri side and the press will dig into it and see if their claims can be substantiated.

Because the Ravens and the NFL comminted no crime, they will continue to be tried by the media. Unlike a legal court, in this arena you have anonymous testifiers and accusers vieing to not only sway public opinion, but to get as much of the public interested as possible.

Don't forget the media has a huge ratings stake in this too. They must generate website hits, TV viewership and keep corporate $ponsers happy....so they all try to come up with some great new twist of this unverifiable evidence labeled "According to a $ource".

If you think these guys stand for "Truth and Justice"...well...I won't say it. :)

They are just as much Greed, Power and Ego driven as the NFL.

We, the public, will never be satisfied with the results of this joke forum.

keep-calm-and-don-t-trust-anyone-2.png

I guess Nixon was innocent too, afterall, the media uncovered the truth there, they must have made it up too.............

Hey...make them God if you want.

These are sports reporters. I don't even trust them on their sports reporting.

I guess Nixon was innocent too, afterall, the media uncovered the truth there, they must have made it up too.............

and this is a case of "even a blind squirrel finds a nut." Deep Throat found them. They did not find him. Without him, no story.

Because the Ravens and the NFL comminted no crime, they will continue to be tried by the media. Unlike a legal court, in this arena you have anonymous testifiers and accusers vieing to not only sway public opinion, but to get as much of the public interested as possible.

Don't forget the media has a huge ratings stake in this too. They must generate website hits, TV viewership and keep corporate $ponsers happy....so they all try to come up with some great new twist of this unverifiable evidence labeled "According to a $ource".

If you think these guys stand for "Truth and Justice"...well...I won't say it. :)

They are just as much Greed, Power and Ego driven as the NFL.

We, the public, will never be satisfied with the results of this joke forum.

keep-calm-and-don-t-trust-anyone-2.png

Well stated.