ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Biscut's presser

tsylvester

You know what? Suppose he did lie. . I'll still go to the games. I'll still buy beer there. I'll still buy jerseys, etc. etc.

Call me what you want but at least I'm not a self rightious hypocrite like most on this thread here. You haters never lied about anything, never cheated, never erred, never made mistakes, never sinned- never did anything wrong- not once in your entire lives. Yet, you think it's alright to judge others.

If I ever stop going to games, it will be because I can't stand the sight of you hypocrites- the fans, not the team.

Great, great post!

Can we get past this now?

You know, I was holding it in... but that post isn't all that great. It's a total red herring.

I certainly appreciate the sentiment of "cast not the first stone," but it doesn't exactly apply everywhere. I mean, if "who are we to judge" is the mantra, then the obvious question is "where do we draw the line between what we can and can't judge?" From a societal standpoint, we judge plenty and for good reason - we make things illegal for good reason.

But secondly, just like TBird in some previous posts, this implies that any judgement automatically also means punishment or disgrace. It implies that any judgement means disdain or hate. I couldn't disagree more with that.

We've all lied. We've all sinned. We've all made mistakes. We've also had all of those things done TO us. And even in our closest relationships, those actions do require some judgement - even if not punishment. If my friend shares information of mine that I don't want shared, will it end our friendship? Not even close. Will it even "harm" our friendship? Unlikely. But does it need to be discussed? Do I want to let them know that it hurt me? Do I want them to own up and apologize? 100%. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

More importantly, I want my friends to be the most critical of me. And I think they want the same from me. I think the same applies to the Ravens. I think the Ravens' biggest critics and skeptics should be their own fans. I think we should expect more of them than anyone else. I think that's a good thing. Other teams and other fans will gladly kick dirt and rub salt - not because they care but precisely because they don't care. I want this team to be better because I do care.

If the team or you all don't prefer an honest fan, then maybe I should stop watching and paying attention. But regardless, "cast not the first stone" not only is an escape argument... it's a poor one. If you're Catholic/Christian, by the way, you know the end of the story... Jesus tells the woman to go and sin no more. He spares her life but not his judgement. In fact, he sets a standard to be met in the future.

No, I disagree because "being denied" is not the same as "being disproven."

Bill Clinton was accused of infidelity. He denied it. Neither side, at that point in the conversation, has proven anything.

LOL - Well, Monica's cum stained dress showed up later as it was proven she gave him blow jobs in he ovary office. Now you

know why they called him Slick Willie. ILMAO

Clinton was impeached you know. Or maybe you don't.

Here's the link but you'll probably disagree with it but Larry Flint will verify it..

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/12/20/us/impeachment-overview-clinton-impeached-he-faces-senate-trial-2d-history-vows-job.html

Get back to me when a dress shows up with Bisciotti's cum, or um, DNA is all over it and he's suspended and forced to sell.

:bleh: