ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens technically tied for first place

Tornado700

Really? The RRavens looked horrible that game. Joe was mediocre. The D did the best they could since the offense did nothing for the entire first half.

The Ravens did NOT look horrible that game. Cincy's defense was stout that game. Now look at them, they are crumbling under their own weight. Unless Cincy has a turn around, Ravens will beat them in a couple of weeks.

I respect the Bengals. They will come back from injuries. Burfict came back this week after being down for a long time. Other will be back too by and large.

Yea...the cheap shot came back twisting everybodys ankles.

101314-fso-nfl-bengals-vontazeburfict.vr

They're just one big happy family...

Cincinnati defensive back Adam "Pacman" Jones didn't show the same type of compassion for Nugent.

After the game, Jones reportedly yelled something that could be interpreted as throwing the kicker under the bus.

Adam Jones walking in screaming "We work to hard to miss %#*^ like that," and Nugent was right in front of him @wcpo#Bengals#WhoDey

— Mark Slaughter (@MarkVSlaughter) October 12, 2014

Then Pacman continued to indirectly call out his teammate once he got in front of reporters.

Jones never called out Nugent by name, but it's pretty obvious what he was saying.

Pacman also tweeted about the tie.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/pacman-calls-out-kicker-for-miss/ar-BB96I00

Please. He was making a tackle. Nobody was horsecollaring him.

Yeah, I suggest you view the video, especially of Burflict. Obviously, he is trying to twist the ankle of 2 adversaries. He is literally trying to injure them.

Fine ? Hell, he needs the same punishment as Ray Rice.

• Upvote 1