ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Odds makers finally showing some respect

Tornado700

Actually, Crav, Ryan is second in the league (behind only Luck) in passing with 1850 yards and same number of TDs as Joe with a dozen.

I expect both QB to have huge games. WR Julio Jones is a beast who will create matchup problems for our secondary; got to stay glued to him.

If we can shut both down, we can be successful on Sunday. Atlanta is in a very desperate situation at 2-4 and cannot afford to drop to 2-5.

I expect a huge game from the Falcons.

I am going to the game with my Falcons buddy from Virginia. Looking for redemption from the that loss in the GA Dome four years ago.

I'm bringing my daughter and her boyfriend to the game... :).... keep an eye on them...knowwhatImean....

Another game where they need to run the ball, control the clock and score 7's.

Or...they can just do what they did last Sunday. That'd be fine with me. :gorave:

Actually, Crav, Ryan is second in the league (behind only Luck) in passing with 1850 yards and same number of TDs as Joe with a dozen.

I expect both QB to have huge games. WR Julio Jones is a beast who will create matchup problems for our secondary; got to stay glued to him.

If we can shut both down, we can be successful on Sunday. Atlanta is in a very desperate situation at 2-4 and cannot afford to drop to 2-5.

I expect a huge game from the Falcons.

I am going to the game with my Falcons buddy from Virginia. Looking for redemption from the that loss in the GA Dome four years ago.

Again Matty Melt hasn't done squat since coming in with Bazooka Joe, fantasy stats are nice, if you like that type of thing, playoff wins and rings are what means the most to me.