ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Flacco-Rasta

Tornado700

You're tap dancing and lying again. My answer's always the Ravens - your answer is always Joe Flacco. Now you're a lying retard.

I'm not sure who exactly you think you are fooling. Everyone knows your schtick...just own it.

Sorry I even started this topic, All the skippy's and retards comebacks are deafening. We all have our right to our opinions and my opinion is that Rasta and Papa are just plain wrong about Flacco. It's a racist thing with Rasta. He just hates white people and white players. Papa, well, it's just a "stupid" thing.

Oh so I am stupid. I give Joe a B- on the game. He started slow and didn't lead his retrievers well. He was lights out in the 2nd half. Also I have heard he lit into the team at HT to play better. I very much applaud that kind of action. I think I am more than fair to Joe. I have said he is good but he does dumb things from time to time. I just don't think he is worth his contract. I don't see how that is stupid.

Sorry I even started this topic, All the skippy's and retards comebacks are deafening. We all have our right to our opinions and my opinion is that Rasta and Papa are just plain wrong about Flacco. It's a racist thing with Rasta. He just hates white people and white players. Papa, well, it's just a "stupid" thing.

There is a lot of win in this post.

Oh so I am stupid. I give Joe a B- on the game. He started slow and didn't lead his retrievers well. He was lights out in the 2nd half. Also I have heard he lit into the team at HT to play better. I very much applaud that kind of action. I think I am more than fair to Joe. I have said he is good but he does dumb things from time to time. I just don't think he is worth his contract. I don't see how that is stupid.

Flacco is worth every penny if he keeps up this level of performance in the playoffs.

You have to make it to the PO's first. Also he has not always been great in the PO's. Also shouldn't he perform in the 1st half?

Really? I know 6 out of 7 years isn't perfect, but c'mon man!

Aside from his first 2 years in the league...Joe has been money in the postseason (20tds, 2ints).

Focus Skippy, What is it now? A team win or a Flacco win? C'mon you can't win this and this ain't rocket science........ at least for most people that is.

Hey, Skippy, here's the question no one else has thought to ask you. When it's a loss, is it a Flacco loss or a team loss?

We all know your answer to that question, and that's why you're the real Skippy.

---

As far as Papa, we can all jump up and down over and over again about how much of a dick he can be (God love him), but his opinion about Flacco isn't off-base nearly to the extent that the troll's is.

• Upvote 1

You do realize there is more than scores and INT's? How about all his 3 and outs. Actually they are not all his fault but a total offensive meltdown usually in the 1st half but he is part of that. He has some bad accuracy issues many times. If he would lead his WR's they could get to the markers but they have to play gymnast to get theri hands to the ball eliminating their momentum.

Aw Booo Hooo. You made a dumb statement, got royally pounded for it and now you get wimpy by pulling the race card. You're below dispicable. Grow a set and learn to quit gracefully when you're so far behind.... dumbass tard.

Hey, Skippy, here's the question no one else has thought to ask you. When it's a loss, is it a Flacco loss or a team loss?

We all know your answer to that question, and that's why you're the real Skippy.

---

As far as Papa, we can all jump up and down over and over again about how much of a dick he can be (God love him), but his opinion about Flacco isn't off-base nearly to the extent that the troll's is.

Thank you for an honest assessment.

---

Who are you? This is kid logic. How old are you?

You do realize there is more than scores and INT's? How about all his 3 and outs. Actually they are not all his fault but a total offensive meltdown usually in the 1st half but he is part of that. He has some bad accuracy issues many times. If he would lead his WR's they could get to the markers but they have to play gymnast to get theri hands to the ball eliminating their momentum.

You mean he isn't perfect? Thanks for the breaking news. There's still only two QBs I would rather have on the Ravens (at this point in their careers) and that's Rodgers and Luck.

You mean he isn't perfect? Thanks for the breaking news. There's still only two QBs I would rather have on the Ravens (at this point in their careers) and that's Rodgers and Luck.

So that would mean you think Joe Flacco is the third best QB in the league. Better than Manning, Brady, Rothlesberger, Wilson etc. And you wonder why I so easily can call you a tard.

So that would mean you think Joe Flacco is the third best QB in the league. Better than Manning, Brady, Rothlesberger, Wilson etc. And you wonder why I so easily can call you a tard.

You have the reading comprehension of a monkey.

Personally, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for the comedy you've provided in helping me get through my workday. Force, your God love him comment had me rolling. By the way, I do encourage folks to use the ignore button. It does wonders.

295931841857280419b1d9f99759e4731d0e1f4d

That is not the qualifier he used. If it was as career sure you throw in Ben, Brady, or Brees. Manning I would not want because championships are the ultimate goal. Joe is sort of the anti Manning. Does eh in the regular season a lot and kills it in the post.

• Upvote 1

I was going to do a similar break down with some more depth soon... Since drafting Flacco, how many other QBs have been drafted ( or otherwise came new to the league) that you would take over him?

Luck, Wilson,... I struggle much beyond that with anyone I'd say for sure. There are some other names close maybe like Dalton or Kaepernick before the last 1.5 seasons. Maybe a Stafford is close behind? Not sure.

The point: separate of money, in the seven years he been here, there are maybe four peers we'd even consider replacing him with if we had a do-over? It speaks simply to the struggle that is finding a decent qb.

That leads into the question of: how easily do you give up what you have, imperfect as it may be?