ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Seriously. What chance of winning do you give the Ravens?

Tornado700

I agree about the rolling pockets and roll outs. I don't know why Kubes has taken them out of the game plan lately.

I think Joe is nursing an injury of some kind. Less movement built in to the plays, less movement in the pocket in his own, a somewhat changed throwing motion - including an inability to set his feet most throws. Seems beyond his normal, occasional bad form.

I think Joe is nursing an injury of some kind. Less movement built in to the plays, less movement in the pocket in his own, a somewhat changed throwing motion - including an inability to set his feet most throws. Seems beyond his normal, occasional bad form.

Solid observation dc.

I took Joe at face value when he said he wasn't hurt or injured and that it had nothing to do with his performance. Yet I have to think there is something more going down.

Everybody's banged up this time of year.

If the Ravens are going to have a shot, CHANGE the game plan from the last time we played. Get rid of it now. On defense, we are going to have to apply alot of pressure on Ben. We have to force him to be the guy to beat us. Not an easy task. On offense, find a way to keep Joe upright, get receivers open, and run the ball effectively. Tough task but do-able. Even without Leveann Bell, Steelers should win.............................but, this is the playoffs.