ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Comp picks announced today

cravnravn

So we are going into the draft with 5 picks..

That's not that bad, considering we still have our 1st and 2nd rounders, and have brought in 3 quality players through FA and trade. (Consider Boldin our 3rd rounder if you want)

It's not like we set the world on fire with our late-rounders anyways... and we can sign as many UDFA's as we want.

That's not that bad, considering we still have our 1st and 2nd rounders, and have brought in 3 quality players through FA and trade. (Consider Boldin our 3rd rounder if you want)

It's not like we set the world on fire with our late-rounders anyways... and we can sign as many UDFA's as we want.

That's a very good point. Boldin is essentially our third round pick. A very good way to look at things. As usual, I'm very excited about the draft...ready to add the best player available.

As usual, I'm very excited about the draft..

Until they went and screwed with things and put the draft on in prime time...Do they know how much we look forward to Saturday at noon the last week of April???

Edited by cravnravn

Until they went and screwed with things and put the draft on in prime time...Do they know how much we look forward to Saturday at noon the last week of April???

Now you're just looking for reasons to bitch Crav...you sound like papasmurf

As usual, I'm very excited about the draft..

I'm with Crav on this one. I LOVED the way it was before!

I'm with Crav on this one. I LOVED the way it was before!

Me too. Prime time for me is a 12.30am start. So the Ravens will be picking at approx. 4.30am

That sux! At least the Saturday start was at 5pm and worked nicely for me. Oh well.

I will just have to record it and avoid all media types until I get home on the Friday after work or stock up on coffee. I feel a sick day coming on.

There are times when no change is good.

They screwed up the Pro bowl and now this.

I hate being forced to watch it in prime time.

Hate it.

The NFL is always trying to get money out of us and this time I really feel their hands in my pockets without asking.

It's not for our convenience. It's not fan friendly at all.

It's "Screw you we want more money".

I don't mind the drafton a Thursday night. All that means to me is I have towait two less days! I like the idea of breaking it up, the first round is definitely exciting enough to warrant it's own day. The second and third round you get similar talent, so I like those bunched together.

I don't mind the drafton a Thursday night. All that means to me is I have towait two less days!

And you like brussel sprouts and okra too!!!!

Just leave well enough alone, that Saturday was better than Christmas...Ya know people have to get up Friday for work...