ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

The Best Show You Aren't Watching

deeshopper

Hmm. I dunno. This season has been kind of up and down to me. I'm still trying to figure out what the end game of the season is. Is it following the souls? Is it helping Cass get the weapons? I think this season is lacking a focus. And the long breaks don't help either. I think this last one was six weeks.

Oh I agree completely with everything you posted. Its not been my favorite season. Maybe if this episode was in the middle of another I wouldnt like it as much but being in the middle of this one I really liked it.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was pretty good. I still have problems with the overall arc though. At the end I'd like to see something like God showing up, ahlting the war, fixing Sams head, and admonishing Cass a bit by making him human. That way the storyline could get 'smaller' and Cass could still be in it, at least occasionally.

• 9 months later...

I'm missing Bobby and Castiel. That said, I love when shows kill off main characters. It means you don't know what is coming, although with Supernatural characters don't tend to stay dead so in that breath, can we kick off a Bring Back Bobby and Castiel campaign?

My TV watching is all out of whack. I do not watch too many shows, at least IMO - to some I am sure its a lot, but my wife is working odd hours and gets home late. Being the wonderful husband that I am I save the shows we both watch until she is home to watch them with me. So on the weekends we knock out a bunch of things we have recorded but I am still usually behind until some of the shows air repeats.

I'm missing Bobby and Castiel. That said, I love when shows kill off main characters. It means you don't know what is coming, although with Supernatural characters don't tend to stay dead so in that breath, can we kick off a Bring Back Bobby and Castiel campaign?

Aww, Spen. So sweet! I'm really only watching Supernatural now as that's all my schedule will allow. But I love it. I'm missing the other half of the cast as well. But this season has been great, especially compared to last year.

I loved Bobby and really liked Castiel (who is supposed to be back in some way) so I miss them but Bobby's finale was so good IMO that it would kind of mess it up if he came back. Part of me would still like it though.

• 4 weeks later...

The guy who plays Lucifer, Mark Pellegrino is pretty good in a lot of his recent roles. From the Devil in Supernatural to Jacob in Lost and a vampire in Being Human, anytime he appears on screen something good seems to happen.

The guy who plays Lucifer, Mark Pellegrino is pretty good in a lot of his recent roles. From the Devil in Supernatural to Jacob in Lost and a vampire in Being Human, anytime he appears on screen something good seems to happen.

I agree, I like him too.

How did you guys see the last episode? It was preempted for me for the ACC tournament. Must. Watch. Online.

They must have changed their mind about the March 9th return date. According to IMDB there was no episode aired Friday and I found one news story stating CW confirms repeats for Supernatural and whatever else they had on last Friday.

• 2 weeks later...