ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

The Best Show You Aren't Watching

deeshopper

Season finale is this Thursday. Can't wait. It's gonna be intense. I feel bad for Dean already.

"Why'd you have to take a picture?"

"Why'd you have to use tongue?"

ROFLMAO.

That was classic. Bobby is great and the reaction of Dean and Sam sitting between the Bobby and the Demon was perfect. My wife said I had the exact same look on my face.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am because its rumored that a character will die, some sources say major character. So to me that could only be Cass or Bobby. Plus they just gave Bobby the use of his legs back, so that could be a clue. I dont want it to be Bobby because of how cruel it would be to the boys (BTW here we refer to this show as "The Boys"), plus I think they need another regular character to appear now and then besides the two brothers.

We'll know for sure soon.

The guy that plays Crowley is a great bad guy.

Yes, I'm liking Crowley. It was rumored that Bobby was going to be killed off last year. Jim Beaver signed on to do a show. Not sure if it wasn't picked up or what, but I'm glad he's here for this season. It would totally suck if something happened to Bobby. Ugh. I can't imagine. And him without a soul. :(

Yes, I'm liking Crowley. It was rumored that Bobby was going to be killed off last year. Jim Beaver signed on to do a show. Not sure if it wasn't picked up or what, but I'm glad he's here for this season. It would totally suck if something happened to Bobby. Ugh. I can't imagine. And him without a soul. :(

lol can you imagine if they killed him off before he got his soul back? That would be harsh.

Crav, have you been keeping up to date with Deadliest Catch?

Last weeks episode just aired over here and involved the crew exchange. There is no way on this earth that I would voluntarily do what those 2 guys just did. What happened Jake from the Northwestern had me with my head in my hands. I can see why his uncle went off the deep end a bit after that incident.

I cant, Im curious to what episode Capt Phil dies in.

It must be soon crav. He had is stroke while off loading crab at port and last week's episode had the first of the boats to make their offload at the end of the season.

It must be soon crav. He had is stroke while off loading crab at port and last week's episode had the first of the boats to make their offload at the end of the season.

Great!!!! you just ruined my DVR plans for tonight!!!!

Great!!!! you just ruined my DVR plans for tonight!!!!

Which now frees you up to watch Supernatural. :)

Oh sorry! Because some stuff happened a few weeks ago I didnt put spoiler tags in the post. I guess I should have.

It's cool, I will certainly forget any meaningful details within minutes of logging off. The trick for me is not coming to this thread. Obviously I'm intrigued. My wife and I will satisfy our cravings with other shows until we buy the next dvd set. I actually like reading about reactions to shows I haven't seen; I don't divulge any details to the missus. I just wait with a smirk.

Millz, this season has been so fantastic that I find it completely unacceptable for you to wait for it to come on DVD. You and your wife need to schedule a time with me to do a 24 hour Supernatural marathon. That's the only solution I can accept.

Millz, this season has been so fantastic that I find it completely unacceptable for you to wait for it to come on DVD. You and your wife need to schedule a time with me to do a 24 hour Supernatural marathon. That's the only solution I can accept.

hmmm... nice offer, I would gladly accept; yet Bonnie is much more stubborn and reclusive. She relies on my perpetually bad memory to revisit entire seasons to build up to new ones... My life-long partnership (a.k.a. marriage) depends on my facilitating her ever-evolving neurosis regarding her viewing habits; trust me when I say, we'll catch up to you mid-way through the next season...

edit: for some stupid reason, we don't have DVR boxes...

I liked it a lot, good episode.

But:

For a season finale to a story line that has basically been going on two years I was hoping for a less ambiguous ending. Thats me though, Mr Happy Ending. It was good though.

Millz, this season has been so fantastic that I find it completely unacceptable for you to wait for it to come on DVD.

My solution to those who can't wait:

Download utorrent: http://www.utorrent.com/

Go here: http://eztv.it/

Click on Show List near the top of the page. Scroll down and find Supernatural or whichever show you love. Find the episode(s) you want and I normally click on the blue download Arrow (Download Mirror #1).

It will take a while to download but it works perfectly. I have my PC setup as Media Server and it allows me to use my PS3 to access all the files and to watch it on my big HD TV in the lounge. But you can always throw the episodes onto a DVD and play them that way.

I loved the Supernatural ending and I also hated it. It really did feel like a Series ending show rather than a season ending one and they threw in that last scene just to be able to bring us back for another season. I think they could probably have done without that scene and I would have loved it more.