ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

The Best Show You Aren't Watching

deeshopper

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if you missed the fall showing of Men of a certain age, they are re-running it now on TBS..

Deadliest Catch just premired Tuesday night..

I have watched some of Men of a Certain Age. Its not bad but I haven't got into it like other shows. I still have a few downloaded episodes to watch so I will see if it can hook me.

I'm looking forward to Deadliest Catch. Where is this season based Crav. Is it back to the crab fishermen in the Bering Sea?

I'm looking forward to Deadliest Catch. Where is this season based Crav. Is it back to the crab fishermen in the Bering Sea?

Yes in the Bering Sea, thats only where you can find those (tasy crustaceans, dipped in butter, making my mouth water) at.

Wonder what episode Capt Phil dies is?

Oops! We sat down to watch Supernatural on DVR last night and I made a recording error Thursday and it was not there. And its not on Hulu or the Cw.com yet. I had to sleep with one eye open so the mrs couldnt kill me in my sleep.

Oops! We sat down to watch Supernatural on DVR last night and I made a recording error Thursday and it was not there. And its not on Hulu or the Cw.com yet. I had to sleep with one eye open so the mrs couldnt kill me in my sleep.

*ssssssssss* (the sound of me breathing in through my clenched teeth) sorry to hear that; I'm glad me and the wiz are waiting for dvds

Make sure you fix that DVR issue pronto.

I have 2 of them :)

Lol, I have two as well. It wasnt a DVR problem, it was a me problem.

Thursday night I am usually out for a while and tape a bunch of shows. I taped Fringe on one, and Supernatural (also FlashForward which I am 6 behind and probably will never watch) on the other. Friday night we watched Fringe then moved to the other TV to watch Supernatural. When I pulled up the recorded list I saw Fringe was on that one as well. So I messed up and recorded Fringe twice instead of Supernatural.

Flash Forward sucks IMO, I hate Fiennes in it. I guess I keep recording them in case it gets better. Each week fewer people are watching so I doubt it will be back so I probably wont even watch any of them.

I'll continue to call it an error I made, I wont point out that I recorded FlashForward correctly but not Supernatural.

Sometimes after I start a show I will stay with it too long after it changes or never pans out. Then I find myself watching shows I dont really like. I finally deleted a bunch of Dollhouse episodes a few weeks ago. I like Faith, like Whedon but just didnt like the show.

I don't really understand the last part of tonight's episode, but man it was DISGUSTING! Eww x 10.

I'm not sure why they felt the need to show it at the end of this episode Dee but that is one of the final 2 Horsemen with the ring that they need to trap the Devil.

Scroll across the above space for a bit of a spoiler.

I'm not sure why they felt the need to show it at the end of this episode Dee but that is one of the final 2 Horsemen with the ring that they need to trap the Devil.

Scroll across the above space for a bit of a spoiler.

Yeah, I understood who he is but not the scene, you know? Like, (scroll the space below)

Was he infecting the store owner with all that nasty snot? And the flies? The paper the owner was reading had a headline about the flu. So, that horseman is the causing it? I also couldn't tell which horseman it was. I know the license plate of his car gave it away, but I couldn't decipher it.

Blast!

• 2 weeks later...