ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens among 3 for Crabtree

cravnravn

The Baltimore Ravens are in the market for some receiving help after the loss of Torrey Smith in free agency and are reportedly a possibility for one of the top remaining wide receiver free agents.

According to a report, the Ravens are one of three teams vying for the services of San Francisco 49ers receiver Michael Crabtree.

"Crabtree has taken visits to meet with coaches and officials of the Raiders and Miami Dolphins," reported Matt Maiocco of CSN Bay Area. "Those two teams, along with the Baltimore Ravens, have shown the most interest in signing him, according to a source."

http://bal.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-Ravens-among-three-possible-destinations-for-Crabtree-36769382

I'm sure that "source" that said the Ravens were interested was Crabtree's agent. You don't think Harbaugh called his brother to ask about Crabtree? If Crabtree was a worthwhile gamble Harbaugh would be the first to know. We didn't even bring him in for a visit. Glad we passed...

Well I did come across an article that claimed Ozzie was in the market for a top free agent, Crabtree was a top FA in the we market.

Yea but you didn't sleep in a Holiday Inn Express last night

Well I did come across an article that claimed Ozzie was in the market for a top free agent, Crabtree was a top FA in the we market.

I bet Ozzie's in the market for a top free agent at WR, TE, DE. But, only at below market value.