ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Just for Fun

oldno82

I looked up all the wide receivers who were taken in the first and second rounds after we took Perriman and was surprised that none of them have really contributed much so far. The 'standouts' had only about 7 catches so far. So thier production isn't a whole lot better than Perriman's...so far.

Just seen a blurb, amerri Cooper has more yards and TDs then all first round WR's taken in the 2015 draft.

And we thought this draft was loaded with wr talent.

they are a talented bunch, but injuries have kept them out; no one can plan for them. it is odd though, the number of rookie wide outs with injuries..... by the way, while cooper had a nice game against the stillers, i have never seen a player play so scared,,,,,, he looked terrified out there.....

But Perriman wasn't.

He never missed a game in college so if he can pull thru this PCL there's a lot of hope for him.

He ran by the entire secondary all during the mini camps much like everyone else in the NFL

is now. He didn't drop any til his last day of mini camp. He dropped two, I think.

Then he got the PCL on the first day of camp.

But Perriman wasn't.

He never missed a game in college so if he can pull thru this PCL there's a lot of hope for him.

He ran by the entire secondary all during the mini camps much like everyone else in the NFL

is now. He didn't drop any til his last day of mini camp. He dropped two, I think.

Then he got the PCL on the first day of camp.

The funny thing about Rookies and mini camps is that I recall having a conversation with my ravens fan buddy years about about how Jai Reid was flat out stuffing Terrell Suggs on every play during the minicamps

Here's another thought: the biggest difference between the failure of the 2013 and 2015 seasons vs. 2014 is that Gary Kubial isn't the OC anymore.

A bigger thought is Trest has only had 1 WR who is now gone for the year while Kubes

had SR and Torrey Smith plus Aiken at times and Trest still

has an average offense ranked 15th best for most points scored. It's also ranked

15th best overall with virtually no weapons.

Note; Cinci is # 3 with points scored - an average of 28 pts pr game and are in 1st place in div,

while Ravens average 23 pts pr game with just SR. Cinci has AJ Green who already beat us

this year and others.

And our hated enemy in Piss is just below the Ravens with 22 pts pr game and the Clowns are further below

with 19 pts pr game, so Ravens are #2 in AFC-N for pts scored with only 1 weapons and old Steve

Smith.

And I'm betting in the second half that Trest's offense moves up a few spots in the power rankings

with absolutely no weapons at all except Buck and maybe Forsett if he can play. Not sure

of his status.

Guess who is #1 with 34.5 pts scored pr game?

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/points-per-game

UM, not by much, only 2.2 pts more while JOe has

one of the worse offenses ever. In fact, after week 6, Ravens lost 5 games

within the last 3 mins and 1 play of each game. They're 15 mins from a

perfect season vs a brutal schedule with a bad offense.

Maybe he has better weapons than Joe and an easier schedule.

Besides, he didn't do so hot vs NE so much so Rexy Boy whined that

Marsha tried to embarrass his Bills.

Joe almost beat them just months before in February in the POs in

Foxboro. He led twice only to have the defense lose for him.