ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

No More Autographs

ForceEight

In a radio interview, Kevin Byrne basically said that players will still sign autographs for adults, the Ravens are not going to restrict them from doing so, but they wanted to have a separate area for kids. Kids will be 10 feet away from adults.

So there you go. Much ado about nothing. Adults can still get autographs, though players probably won't spend as much time giving them to the older crowd.

So if your an alchy, you can go to the bar, but cant go beyond the rope which is 10ft away from the bar..Good luck getting a drink.

In a radio interview, Kevin Byrne basically said that players will still sign autographs for adults, the Ravens are not going to restrict them from doing so, but they wanted to have a separate area for kids. Kids will be 10 feet away from adults.

So there you go. Much ado about nothing. Adults can still get autographs, though players probably won't spend as much time giving them to the older crowd.

I guess you were listening to WBAL. That said his aswer to the woman that camp is free was quite condescending. Of course there is no admission. If they did charge then The Steelers, Bengals, and everyone else on the schedule would buy a ticket and scout what they were planning. That is the policy when you charge admission.

I think this is much ado about very little as well.

If you don't like the policy, sorry. But it's a good one. It cuts down on chaos. It cuts down on stupid and overaggressive adults. And no - I'm not lumping you in with them Crav, but they are there. And, really, you are the minority in this case: the friendly, polite, appropriate adult.

I remember Goose used to walk the line and only sign for small children and announce "get away" to anyone else.

Will the 15yo's trample the 6yo's? Anyone's guess. My bet is that they will limit the numbers so that trampling won't be an issue anyway.

This is the biggest Non-story in football. Who cares, grow up. Autographs are for kids. When I was a kid and actually wanted an autograph I could never get one because I was short and everyone else was taller. This will make it easier for kids to be noticed by the players. Excellent move by the FO.

Why are they for kids only?? I take great pride in my collection, as do my Sons..We got some dynamite items autographed..Its our hobby!!!!..And when i leave this planet, I hope my grandkids & kids make a boodle of money off of it, if the elect to sell it..

Im already scheming for next Saturday, I might get the grandson.....I will not be STOPPED!!!

This is the biggest Non-story in football. Who cares, grow up. Autographs are for kids. When I was a kid and actually wanted an autograph I could never get one because I was short and everyone else was taller. This will make it easier for kids to be noticed by the players. Excellent move by the FO.

Whats wrong with you? Watching grown men run around playing a kids game. You should grow up.

I can go through this with everyone and their interests.

No autographs shouldn't be for kids only....Unfortunately Crav and company, you are the minority who are probably gentleman (and ladies :)) who respect the players and other people (and kids) around them and don't act like total Neanderthals hungering for a payday on Ebay regardless of safety....Unfortunately the MAJORITY are douchebag adults who ruin it for everyone else. They are the same ones who probably come to a complete stop at an accident for some reason, thereby making my commute 90 minutes instead of 50. People are assholes. Sorry. Rules are made for the majority of those assholes. That is life and it sucks.