ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

These unjured starters are going to have to get some playing time in

Tornado700

Otherwise, they will lack the stamina and quickness to play the game at true game speed. This has me concerned for the first two-three regular season games. Guys like Suggs, Dume, Steve, et al.- you gotta find a way to get in there this pre-season.

Otherwise, they will lack the stamina and quickness to play the game at true game speed. This has me concerned for the first two-three regular season games. Guys like Suggs, Dume, Steve, et al.- you gotta find a way to get in there this pre-season.

I share the same concerns.

I think we see Suggs, Pita, Joe, Dumervil, Webb.

I'm hoping that Perryman is practicing this week or they can't count on him at all.

I share the same concerns.

I think we see Suggs, Pita, Joe, Dumervil, Webb.

I'm hoping that Perryman is practicing this week or they can't count on him at

I hope you're right about these players Max. As far as Perriman, I am pretty much convinced that this dog don't hunt. First round bust.

While I know Harbs, and we, are concerned about injuries, it would make plenty of sense for those guys to play at least a series or two ASAP...like next preseason game. As for Perriman, if he doesn't make it back this season to play I doubt he'll ever overcome 2 years of not practicing.

A teams worth of players didn't practice Saturday

The active-roster absentee list grew to a total of 17 players with the inclusion, among others, of rookie fourth-round cornerback Tavon Young, who was injured during the win against Carolina after running back one kick for 24 yards. "It's not a structural knee issue," Harbaugh said. "It's a tendon-muscle issue, hamstring issue [that] grabbed up on him." The return game was hampered further when veteran Kaelin Clay left practice early with a foot injury.

- Also out were third-round defensive end Bronson Kaufusi (ankle), wideouts Michael Campanaro (unspecified strains), Chris Matthews (soft tissue) and Chris Moore (unknown), and tight ends Maxx Williams (unknown), Crockett Gillmore (hamstring) and Dennis Pitta (finger).

- Missing the session due to either injuries incurred in the game or for precautionary measures were guard John Urschel, cornerback Sheldon Price, safety Kendrick Lewis, defensive tackle Carl Davis, cornerback Kyle Arrington (possible concussion), linebacker Anthony Levine (foot), linebacker Chris Carter and tight end Daniel Brown.

- With the preseason underway, it may be time to expect some of the veterans on the physically unable to perform list to make their way to practice, but for now, the list still includes wideouts Steve Smith Sr. (Achilles) and Breshad Perriman (knee), linebackers Elvis Dumervil (foot) and Terrell Suggs (Achilles) and running back Lorenzo Taliaferro (foot)....https://www.pressboxonline.com/2016/08/13/ravens-training-camp-day-12-the-heat-stays-on

Baltimore-Ravens-Intro.jpg

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs was activated off the physically unable to perform list Monday and participated in his first practice since tearing his Achilles 11 months ago.

The Ravens hinted that Suggs was close to returning, and Suggs told coach John Harbaugh last week that he was "holding him back right now."..“Darth Sizzle is back,” Suggs said in a statement. “It felt great to be back on the field with the team, there is nothing like it.”

That's one back this week. More to follow.

940x.jpg