ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Moving forward w/Marty

varaven45

Starting Sunday, our offense will not just try but needs to fully commit to the running game. Eli Manning and his WR corps have extremely underperformed thus far.

Since the Giants have little or no running game, Eli will be slinging it around to Beckham, Cruz, etc.

To be competetive this Sunday, our offense need to unleash a running attack and minimize Mannings time on the field.

I trust this will part of Marty's mantra going forward in the weeks ahead, too.

The change is made and the players sound energized by it.

Now it's up to the players to do their part.

No more excuses...no more "I don't know why we're not moving the ball. We have to look at the tape."

No more "We have to get better" lines....or..."We're close. It's the little things that are killing us."

Say that in Cleveland. Not here.

He'll be a miracle worker with no O line....

The Ravens were without three starting offensive linemen in Wednesday's practice -- tackles Ronnie Stanley and Rick Wagner as well as Pro Bowl guard Marshal Yanda -- and these additions seem like the team is preparing to not have at least two of them Sunday against the New York Giants.

Baltimore could be looking at starting Alex Lewis at left tackle, John Urschel at left guard, Jeremy Zuttah at center, Ryan Jensen at right guard and either Yanda or James Hurst at right tackle. That would leave Turner and Ducasse as backup interior offensive linemen....http://www.espn.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/post/_/id/30802/ravens-claim-ol-billy-turner-off-waivers-cut-lb-chris-carter

I'm seeing a major beat down on Sunday. Joes going to be running for his life and Manning puts up fantasy numbers.

The bye won't come soon enough.

Yeah, I don't see how the Ravens survive against any defense with that line. If we win, Marty will look like a savior.

I'm seeing a major beat down on Sunday. Joes going to be running for his life and Manning puts up fantasy numbers.

The bye won't come soon enough.

Oh Ye of Little Faith!

The Ravens will send the Giants "out into the weeping and gnashing of teeth." :gorave:

Manning was also 32-46 for 403 and 3tds and 100 passer rating. It stinks for us but the D gave it up (after J Smith went out) and the O shot itself in the foot too many times. This team right now plays well enough to .....lose. There's not much difference between last years and this years team. Frustrating .

uggggh I agree, we lose close games, to shitty teams just like last year, god help us after the break

Last year the Ravens had a terrible team before Flacco, Forsett, and Smith went down with injuries. Once the season was lost, the team starting putting everyone with any hint of an injury on IR, partly to try out new players. Their public relations department was able to sell the narrative that the only reason the team was so bad was due to the number of players on IR when in truth the exact opposite was true (record players on IR because the team was terrible). I honestly think even the Ravens' brass started to believe it and I was in shock when Biscotti listed injuries as a reason for the team's poor performance at the State of the Ravens presser.

The FO made some improvements and this team is marginally better than last year, but still not even close to being in the class of the Steelers, Bengals, Pats, and Broncos. I say that knowing we beat the Steelers twice last year.

we've seen this play before, Billick, let's start thinking about a new qb and head coach.

They're both getting that burned out look. They need a change for their sake as well as the Ravens.

I think Biscotti will change coaches at the end of the season. Moving Joe to another team probably not. Think about the cap consequences.