ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

This is interesting

papasmurfbell

With six games remaining in the regular season, the Baltimore Ravens control their own destiny. That destiny is largely in the hands of their offensive lineman.

I agree. No solid O line play = no hope.

There is too much talent on this offense to be as inept as they are.

So...a whole host of other people have to step up and do their job too.

Morningweg has to get the right game plan for personnel and whoever they match up against.

Joe has to deliver. He has to excel.

The receivers have to get separation and catch the ball.

The stupid drive killing penalties have to stop...right now. That party must be over.

Harbaugh has to over see this and insist on excellence.

Finally, bring in Dr Phil.

What are the odds of that happening?

Edited by vmax

More than anyone I think someone has to get a handle of Castillo. Until he gets the OL in the right direction they are screwed. His tenure has been a bad one here.

Yep, he would be the first one fired were I in charge with Pees holding the door for him on his way out.

Enough with the injury excuse, with the "we were in most every game" and false stats built up against crappy teams.

Clearly just changing the offensive coordinator is not working, 5 have come & gone and this offense has only worked for one season. That was when Kubs had control of the line.

This defense, secondary mostly, has stunk for years too, even after changing position coaches; clearly they were not the only issue.

So the eyes have to change, the people with most say in who gets drafted in how these players are coached.