ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Rex Fires Back

varaven45

Per Balt Sun:

Rex Ryan fires back at Le'Ron McClain

On Monday, Ravens fullback Le'Ron McClain said he was happy that the New York Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis ended his holdout and would play the season opener because the Jets would have "no excuses."

Jets coach Rex Ryan delivered the counter-punch on Tuesday.

"I don't know what's wrong with Le'Ron," Ryan said. "He said something about there's no excuses ... He must have us confused with somebody else. I don't think we make any excuses. Last year, we didn't have our starting 11 guys on defense for a single game and yet we led the league.

Ryan added, "We don't make excuses. All we do is produce ... And that's what we're planning to do Monday night."

Is this really worth firing back at ? Sounds like Rex has too much time on his hands !

Guest BallTMore

Le'Ron said this was nothing serious between he and Rex. Just good natured smack talk.

Having said that, since watching Hard Knocks, I really want us to kick the shit out of the Jets and Rex Monday night. They're beyond annoying.

Back to Le'Ron. This guy is one of my all time favorite Ravens. I really hope Ozzie can work his magic and find a way to convince him to stay here after this season. McClain is going to want the big paycheck, and we know someone will offer it to him elsewhere.

Me too. If he were the Ravens HC I'd be squirming in my seat thinking "Shut up!"

Brian Billick was very hateable....Only us fans kinda understood him but the rest of the world just couldn't stand him. Rex Ryan reeks of this.

The nice thing is Rex took some hot heads with him like Bart Scott....Loved him here but in NY he thinks he is Ray Lewis....which means he mistakes tough play with smack talk. Ray hasn't done that in a while nor does he need to :)

I really want us to kick the shit out of the Jets and Rex Monday night. They're beyond annoying.

Back to Le'Ron. This guy is one of my all time favorite Ravens. I really hope Ozzie can work his magic and find a way to convince him to stay here after this season. McClain is going to want the big paycheck, and we know someone will offer it to him elsewhere.

So beyond annoying...and funny since they are maybe an 8-8 team

I love McClain to! I hope we don't get Ovie all again..

Leron = next michael turner. Dude is a legit starter in the NFL. Legs of jamal lewis , feet of jerome bettis, body of a friggin tank.