ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Sunday Game Thread

vmax

LOL! 0 passing yards for the Eagles! Think they want McNabb back? :D

and what happened to the great Aaron Rodgers?

Yea...the announcers were praising Ryan, hypeing up that boring-ass game like it was a great defensive battle....they must think fans are morons. It was 2 inept offenses and teams struggling.

How bout them Colts, it wasnt even a game..And Palmer, I dont know what happened in that game they were down by 28 when I dosed off and I come back to a 38-24 score..Lots of garbage stats for Palmer..Oh and if you didnt see it, with 28 seconds to go, Mucho Stinko heads for the locker room, then with 10 seconds to go Leon goes to the locker room, the Bengals get the ball back with 1 second to go at mid field..His top 2 recievers are NOT THERE!!! Let the bickering begin!!

How bout them Colts, it wasnt even a game..And Palmer, I dont know what happened in that game they were down by 28 when I dosed off and I come back to a 38-24 score..Lots of garbage stats for Palmer..Oh and if you didnt see it, with 28 seconds to go, Mucho Stinko heads for the locker room, then with 10 seconds to go Leon goes to the locker room, the Bengals get the ball back with 1 second to go at mid field..His top 2 recievers are NOT THERE!!! Let the bickering begin!!

LOL! Fatman and Slobbin.

The stupidest thing that Shannyrat is doing is to not play Hainesworth. You can clearly see Hainesworth is psycho right now...rageing out of his mind and will singlehandedly destroy the Dallas offense.

Play him!

Let him loose! You don't reason with a psycho. This is what you want on your defense...11 of them! :)

Rant:

I'm already sick of everyone complaining about the Calvin Johnson non-catch. Why does the rule need to be changed? Why is it so hard to realize that not holding onto the ball throughout the end of the catch is necessary? Imagine how much more difficult, slow, and painstaking catches and reviews of catches will be if only initial possession matters, and not possession throughout the entire catch.

Everyone wants more points and more scores and more heroics. But you have to think about the consequences of all these rule changes folks clamor for before actually clamoring for them.

Rant:

I'm already sick of everyone complaining about the Calvin Johnson non-catch. Why does the rule need to be changed? Why is it so hard to realize that not holding onto the ball throughout the end of the catch is necessary? Imagine how much more difficult, slow, and painstaking catches and reviews of catches will be if only initial possession matters, and not possession throughout the entire catch.

Everyone wants more points and more scores and more heroics. But you have to think about the consequences of all these rule changes folks clamor for before actually clamoring for them.

I think he got screwed. both feet down, but hit the ground he even turns.

Guest BallTMore

I'm over it too (The talk about the non-td).

Funny thing is, Calvin knew it wasn't going to be a TD. He played it off remarkably well by running to the goal-post to celebrate, but he knew he F-ed up when the ball slipped out of his hand.