ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

How about some game balls?

cravnravn

Tough one:

Todd Heap?

Boldin?

Ray lewis on that ball seperating hit?

Ngata on the sack?

How about Flacco for tracking down Cromratie?

Mine, Sam Koch that was a game saving tackle on Leonard, how many times dont you see kickers either try to trip or half ass try to tackle a return man. Not Sam Koch he put his face in the dirt and made a great tackle on a sure return.

almost forgot about that tackle... that was a huge play in a game full of huge plays. Mine goes to Flacco..... He didn't have the Payton type of game, but he showed he's not going to be rattled and showed a lot of teams. Even if you come at him. he's going to stand in there and deliver the ball.

almost forgot about that tackle... that was a huge play in a game full of huge plays. Mine goes to Flacco..... He didn't have the Payton type of game, but he showed he's not going to be rattled and showed a lot of teams. Even if you come at him. he's going to stand in there and deliver the ball.

He also ran down Cromartie after the interception and saved a touchdown.

On defense...and for what his leadership this week and on gameday did for the whole team: Ray Lewis.

This was a 'Billick lions den' game and Ray came screaming in like a banshee. No fear. Not intimidated by all the hype and circumstances....just focused on delivering in your face punishment.

Ray marked his turf.

The team followed his lead. They played like 'Ravens'.

On offense: Bouldin. He wasn't intimidated either. His leadership showed Joe and the offense 'Hey...we can make plays and throw on these guys!' He was not going to be pushed around by anybody. They believed.

Coaching: Harbaugh. He had his team ready and at least for week 1, all the work he had them do to improve their game and cut down on penalties paid off. Big.

They came out of training camp better.

On defense...and for what his leadership this week and on gameday did for the whole team: Ray Lewis.

This was a 'Billick lions den' game and Ray came screaming in like a banshee. No fear. Not intimidated by all the hype and circumstances....just focused on delivering in your face punishment.

Ray marked his turf.

The team followed his lead. They played like 'Ravens'.

On offense: Bouldin. He wasn't intimidated either. His leadership showed Joe and the offense 'Hey...we can make plays and throw on these guys!' He was not going to be pushed around by anybody. They believed.

Coaching: Harbaugh. He had his team ready and at least for week 1, all the work he had them do to improve their game and cut down on penalties paid off. Big.

They came out of training camp better.

Agreed.. And Ray was great.. offense I think they did fine all of the recievers including Heap, and btw forget the u it is still Boldin!

And Carr and Fabian did their job, but Sanchez play and mini Schottys call..hard to give them game balls

I've thought now about how the ravens have historically been on the wrong end of similarly played games; like some vs. the colts. now we have the passing. Flacco gets my vote, for his cool-headed-ness after being assaulted early, and YES for his Cromartie tackle (huge). the only second (or better) would be ray-ray for his D-coordinating job and his total highlight reel hit on keller.

edit: IMO Boldin did what he was brought here to do, did it well, but let's keep the accolades to a minimum with him just now

would be ray-ray for his D-coordinating job and his total highlight reel hit on keller.

I actually loved the play where Ray attacked the hole between the RG and RT and completely smashed the FB about 2 yards behind the O-Line. The FB backpedalled into the RB knocking him into the RG and then he fell over for the loss. That was a real nice play.