ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Eight in a row!

BengalBilly

I knew you would win. I do not see Brown firing Lewis for anything. One he would not allow the strength and conditioning guy to be fired for god knows how many coaches until Marvin got there. Also they were perenial losers for about 12 straight seasons. Marvin has got the turning. If he can squeeze a little more control out of Brown this off season he will be in good shape. If not he is a FA and I see a half dozen teams knocking at his door.

Back in the 80s, the Pats won six in a row against the Dolhins three-years. So who knows, luck can change with the Ravens and Bengals.

8 in a row, 9 in arow what does it really mean? The Beagles might have won 8 in a row, but in that time frame, 2 other teams, from the AFCN faced off for the AFCC game, and won a SB, and last year, a team from the AFCN went on to round 2 in the playoffs. And neither one of the 2 teams Im referring to has a stitch of Orange in their uniforms.

Edited by cravnravn