ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Vikings Working to Acquire Randy Moss

ravinmaniac52

Vikings Working to Acquire Randy Moss --

Tue Oct 5, 2010 --from FFMastermind.com

FOXSports's Jay Glazer reports the Minnesota Vikings and New England Patriots have been in serious trade talks and are very close to a deal that would send All-Pro WR Randy Moss back to the team that drafted him. However, Patriots sources say the deal is contigent upon Moss working out a contract with the Vikings. All sides are still trying to hammer out the contract Tuesday.

I was hoping this would happen.

It was bad enough we were playing the Pats after their bye. This take some of the sting out.

Yea...they have 2 weeks to get ready for us and you can bet Bellichek will give this game his best preparation.

Vikings WR's: Moss, Rice, Berrian, Harvin

Holy shit.

So happy that Moss is gone from the Patriots before we play them though. Unless they repackage the picks they have midseason for another player, I don't understand the Pats motivation for doing this. However, with 2 picks in rounds 1-4 in next years draft, including what should be top picks (Oakland, Carolina), the Pats are gonna make waves on draft day.

Vikings WR's: Moss, Rice, Berrian, Harvin

Holy shit.

So happy that Moss is gone from the Patriots before we play them though. Unless they repackage the picks they have midseason for another player, I don't understand the Pats motivation for doing this. However, with 2 picks in rounds 1-4 in next years draft, including what should be top picks (Oakland, Carolina), the Pats are gonna make waves on draft day.

They're getting younger/rebuilding....Bellichek is getting his kind of guys (unselfish team players) and dumping anybody who is a "ME" man...like Moss

Edited by vmax